The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

But they actually do provide the health care cheaper.

How? What do they spend it on? What percentage of their GDP do they spend? What is the source of funding? How is that health care delivered? How does that compare to how US healthcare is structured?

How? What do they spend it on? What percentage of their GDP do they spend? What is the source of funding? How is that health care delivered? How does that compare to how US healthcare is structured?

Hell, I'd settle for someone to explain who the hell "they" are, because "they" seem to be able to do some absolutely amazing things, and yet it's impossible for anyone to identify "they."

baskin can't seem to answer it, so I doubt gator can do it.

Hell, I'd settle for someone to explain who the hell "they" are, because "they" seem to be able to do some absolutely amazing things, and yet it's impossible for anyone to identify "they."

But he did...................it is EVERYBODY but us....... :rolleyes:

Every other industrialized country has a system that has cradle to grave HC at typically half the cost - for every citizen.

Nice cut and paste but why do you settle for anything less?

He also does his usual twist and pout ..........and tries to equate my posting of an article to "settling for less" ...... :wallbash:

I guess my 43 years in the healthcare field don't count.

In this case, "other industrialized countries." Which is really just synonymous with "White European countries. And Japan."

I know it's just the way The Donald speaks, but it is still hilarious when he overstates something........ :lol:

HAz2Jy2U_bigger.jpg Stephen MillerVerified account‏@redsteeze 2h2 hours ago

Trump - "Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated."

Paul Ryan -

C5rx9j0U8AIAEek.jpg

He must have forgotten this little gem.

Poor Republicans want to see a doctor, too??

Why do they vote against their own Teresa's then?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/03/health/utah-obamacare.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

SALT LAKE CITY From the moment the Affordable Care Act passed in 2010, most elected officials in this sturdily Republican state have been eager to squash it.

But something surprising is happening here. Despite deep uncertainty about the laws future, Utah recorded one of the biggest increases of any state in residents who signed up for A.C.A. coverage this year. Though residents have a reputation as polite and mild, the state is seeing a surprising burst of activism against repealing the law including from Republicans.

Im naturally a really quiet person, but if I sit and do nothing and they take it away, how can I live with that? said Kim Nelson, 54, a Republican second-grade teacher who buys coverage through the A.C.A. marketplace and was recently treated for breast cancer. She has been calling and writing her congresswoman.

Many Utah residents still detest the Affordable Care Act, but the activity here, and in other politically conservative states, highlights the challenges Republicans and the White House face as they struggle to come up with a palatable replacement to the law.

Continue reading the main story

Poor Republicans want to see a doctor, too??

Why do they vote against their own Teresa's then?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/03/health/utah-obamacare.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

SALT LAKE CITY From the moment the Affordable Care Act passed in 2010, most elected officials in this sturdily Republican state have been eager to squash it.

But something surprising is happening here. Despite deep uncertainty about the laws future, Utah recorded one of the biggest increases of any state in residents who signed up for A.C.A. coverage this year. Though residents have a reputation as polite and mild, the state is seeing a surprising burst of activism against repealing the law including from Republicans.

Im naturally a really quiet person, but if I sit and do nothing and they take it away, how can I live with that? said Kim Nelson, 54, a Republican second-grade teacher who buys coverage through the A.C.A. marketplace and was recently treated for breast cancer. She has been calling and writing her congresswoman.

Many Utah residents still detest the Affordable Care Act, but the activity here, and in other politically conservative states, highlights the challenges Republicans and the White House face as they struggle to come up with a palatable replacement to the law.

Continue reading the main story

A 54 year old teacher doesn't get health insurance through her employer?

Where is "hear"? Is it within our "boarders"? Are you sure you are not duckdog?

part of me hopes he is duck dog. Which was also likely birddog. Which means he absolutely loathes me. Being that I got both permabanned. Well they did it to themselves. Cyber stalking dorks

Where is "hear"? Is it within our "boarders"? Are you sure you are not duckdog?

part of me hopes he is duck dog. Which was also likely birddog. Which means he absolutely loathes me. Being that I got both permabanned. Well they did it to themselves. Cyber stalking dorks

part of me hopes he is duck dog. Which was also likely birddog. Which means he absolutely loathes me. Being that I got both permabanned. Well they did it to themselves. Cyber stalking dorks part of me hopes he is duck dog. Which was also likely birddog. Which means he absolutely loathes me. Being that I got both permabanned. Well they did it to themselves. Cyber stalking dorks

You're the one that got birddog banned? Bummer. Always got a kick out of his particular brand of arrogant ignorance.