The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

Obama got his ducks in a line and passed a bill that has benefited tens of millions of Americans.

That's all

While screwing over 10's of millions more and making the insurance companies 100's of millions more dollars they didn't need. Obama was a puppet fraud.

While screwing over 10's of millions more and making the insurance companies 100's of millions more dollars they didn't need. Obama was a puppet fraud.

You guys should have the "screwed over" people make TV commercials of their wrecked lives

For those of us with actual memories......

Almost every prediction about ACA was wrong. And now media treats every prediction about the repeal as fact.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

the plan before the aca and this one currently being promoted by republicans would doom your brother and many thousands of other families to watching a horrible misery filled deterioration straight to death

thats not hyperbole, thats not political spin, that is cold hard reality

No, it's not. What you are saying is pure Bull ****.

Actually he is 100% right and you are a brain washed, propaganda spewing idiot who couldn't tell the truth from a lie if you were paid by the RNC to do so

No, he's not. He is not only not 100% correct, not even 50%, not even 10%. I looked through what they are proposing and anyone who is looking at this with a scintilla of sense and basic comprehension of the English language knows that in the new proposal, those that have pre existing conditions will have access and FEDERAL subsidies administered through the states to cover those individuals with pre ex.

Edited by Magox

I'm happily surprised that Trump and the House GOP are actually trying to push this incredibly stupid bill. Are they insane? What's the end game here? If they actually some how make this monstrostity a law the Republcans are seriously shooting themselves in the foot. It's a death spiral on steroids.

The Republicans in control of everything is like two really drunk people f:cking

What's everyones thoughts on Trumpcare? My spring break is next week so hopefully by then I can at least go thru some of this bill and try to understand it.

I'm happily surprised that Trump and the House GOP are actually trying to push this incredibly stupid bill. Are they insane? What's the end game here? If they actually some how make this monstrostity a law the Republcans are seriously shooting themselves in the foot. It's a death spiral on steroids.

The Republicans in control of everything is like two really drunk people f:cking

Oh no...it's that bad?

Edited by FreddieJizzle22

any time either party has total control things always get fkd up

republicans have been dying (figuratively) to gut health care for decades. its pretty sick (figuratively) and immoral. their obsession with cutting taxes for the ppl with money to take away hc for the poor literally dooms ppl to suffer and die (literally). they leave millions of ppl with no coverage and expect them to get their hc needs from the ER. but of course those ppl are going to be deteriorating all along bc they dont have access to routine preventative care, so by the time they get to the ER they are far sicker (literally) than they need to be

the republicans disgusting stance on hc is by far my biggest criticism of them. they literally dont give a ѕhit about anything other than cutting taxes and returning that money to ppl who dont really need it while leaving poor and lower middle class ppl to either go bankrupt or just deteriorate and die. its a sick fixation on capitalism that causes them to care more about money accumulation and bowing to the magical free capitalistic market than helping their brothers and sisters stay healthy. its revolting

our only chance now is going to come from the republican rank and file themselves. most of them bought into the crap fed to them about how terrible the aca was, until they got coverage themselves bc of it. now they dont want to see that coverage disappear or be replaced with something inferior. even with its faults, the aca was better than what we had previously. so its those ppl that hopefully will force the issue and make the gop realize that if they gut the hc standards the aca put in place then they wont be in power much longer. within the span of one presidential term they could see their seat advantage completely disappear over this issue. and if the dems get back in control they are just going to reinstate what they already started

the logical and rational view is that its time for the parties to work together to fix what we have instead of tearing it all down and starting over, which would be a disaster. whether they finally drop their petty partisan warring to get something good done for their constituents remains to be seen

The only thing that is immoral is your belief that it is acceptable to take the justly earned dollars of one person at the point of a gun, and give them to another undeserving person.

Me, me, me, me, me. Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine.

The community is more important than you, every single time snowflake.

Undeserving person? Are you serious? IMO, healthcare should be a right.

Healthcare is a commodity, produced through the labor of individuals, and as such, it has a limited supply.

Unlike actual rights, such as speech, religion, etc., which require only the inaction of others for one to enjoy; a right to healthcare demands not only that others labor for you against their will, but nullifies the natural rights I first described, and making men into slaves.

Me, me, me, me, me. Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine.

The community is more important than you, every single time snowflake.

Good work there, Karl. Rise up proletariat!

Any other failed ideologies you'd like to espouse?

Healthcare is a commodity, produced through the labor of individuals, and as such, it has a limited supply.

Unlike actual rights, such as speech, religion, etc., which require only the inaction of others for one to enjoy; a right to healthcare demands not only that others labor for you against their will, but nullifies the natural rights I first described, and making men into slaves.

Health care is slavery!! :lol:

You want free health care? Serve your country.

Service guarantees citizenship! Join now!

Undeserving person? Are you serious? IMO, healthcare should be a right.

We have an example of government run health care in this country: the VA.

Maybe we should just expand it's coverage?

Service guarantees citizenship! Join now!

We have an example of government run health care in this country: the VA.

Maybe we should just expand it's coverage?

The VAs been very good to me, I have no complaints.