The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

Oh, hey. Look who's here! Let's save everyone the trouble. Here's how it always goes down.

Baskin tells you how he is a hard-core Republican-turned-Democrat who is wants to know "WHERE IS THE GOP PLAN????"

You dig up links to extensive GOP plans that are available for any nutbag with internet access, all with details and budgets, etc.

You give that link to Baskin.

Baskin yells "THAT'S NOT A PLAN!!!" before he disappears for two weeks before returning to ask the question again.

Because the only thing more predictable than Baskin asking for a plan is the dump I take every morning. Only the dump has more substance.

They don't have a plan that they will put on a bill

See you in two weeks ;)

Edited by baskin

At least that's a new one.

I pay less attention to the Republicans than just about anyone. And even I've seen their plans for health care reform.

THAT'S NO PLAN! [/baskin'slastwordsbeforerunningawayforthreeweeks]

Taking away health care is evil.

One day maybe you'll be smart enough to know the difference between health care and health insurance.

Maybe. One day.

One day maybe you'll be smart enough to know the difference between health care and health insurance.

Maybe. One day.

Oh ya! That changes EVERYTHING! We can take away Obamacare and people will not lose their healthcare :doh:

I'm not stupid. Therefore your argument does not work on me. Call into Rush Limbo and tell him, he would be happy to go with that "argument."

Oh ya! That changes EVERYTHING! We can take away Obamacare and people will not lose their healthcare :doh:

I'm not stupid. Therefore your argument does not work on me. Call into Rush Limbo and tell him, he would be happy to go with that "argument."

Then why do you keep saying that repealing ACA will take away health care? The only reason for doing that is because you're simply too stupid to understand the difference between health care and health insurance.

But given that you actually think Hillary lost because of Comey, the depths of your stupidity, I'm sure, would make quite the abyss.

Then why do you keep saying that repealing ACA will take away health care? The only reason for doing that is because you're simply too stupid to understand the difference between health care and health insurance.

But given that you actually think Hillary lost because of Comey, the depths of your stupidity, I'm sure, would make quite the abyss.

Comey did cost Hillary the election.

And you use health insurance to get health care. You understand that? Maybe you don't? What don't you get about that?

And you use health insurance to get health care. You understand that? Maybe you don't? What don't you get about that?

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.5.

Two things you will never understand: (1) you don't need health insurance to get health care and (2) the only requirement for anyone to receive health care is for the individual to actually seek out the care.

Granted, you're as far left as they come, so self-responsibility is something you'll never really grasp. So I'm sure you expect the state to come to every house, knock on ever door, and bring health care to every person without the person having to do so much as answer the door.

Edited by LABillzFan

Because so many people take the bait. He's not trying to make a point, he's just a jerk.

I just modified the DC-Tom-bot last night to pick from a random list of insults when insulting gatorman. Would you mind if I added "You're not trying to make a point, you're just a jerk." to it?

I just modified the DC-Tom-bot last night to pick from a random list of insults when insulting gatorman. Would you mind if I added "You're not trying to make a point, you're just a jerk." to it?

Not one bit. In fact, you may wish to consider adding "if you spelled this correctly, then you plagiarized it".

Two things you will never understand: (1) you don't need health insurance to get health care and (2) the only requirement for anyone to receive health care is for the individual to actually seek out the care.

Granted, you're as far left as they come, so self-responsibility is something you'll never really grasp. So I'm sure you expect the state to come to every house, knock on ever door, and bring health care to every person without the person having to do so much as answer the door.

Oh great, Doctors work for free now :doh:

So the ACA just did nothing then?

Because so many people take the bait. He's not trying to make a point, he's just a jerk.

A pointless poster backing up a pointless point, how surprising. You are so worthless

What an amazing life you have :lol: