The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

Most people don't even know what the law does or does not do. Costs were rising before Obamacare

http://billmoyers.com/2014/09/18/americans-like-obamacare-just-dont-call-it-obamacare/

"When the powerful use their position to bully others, we all lose."

Meryl Streep

One of your minions actually called me a jerk the other day? Go figure!

mom, can I borrow the Atlantic fleet for a few days? Maybe just a few troops? Or a few platoons?

That's rich.

How about when the Dem Congress voted to take money from me to spread it around to pay for other people's healthcare insurance premiums. Oh, but it's "free" to some people too. Who pays for the premiums other than taxes the government imposes on its people... UNEQUALLY.

That's rich.

How about when the Dem Congress voted to take money from me to spread it around to pay for other people's healthcare insurance premiums. Oh, but it's "free" to some people too. Who pays for the premiums other than taxes the government imposes on its people... UNEQUALLY.

Or when they drafted soldiers that died in wars to protect us! Your argument is really silly. We all pay taxes for things that help us and others

Or when they drafted soldiers that died in wars to protect us! Your argument is really silly. We all pay taxes for things that help us and others

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.4.

When you go to the gas station to fill 'er up - do they ask you how much money you earn a year and then base your price per gallon? Or at the store buying groceries, or buying a car? Dems want to "Make Americans Poor Again" because that's the only way they can stay in power.

When you go to the gas station to fill 'er up - do they ask you how much money you earn a year and then base your price per gallon? Or at the store buying groceries, or buying a car? Dems want to "Make Americans Poor Again" because that's the only way they can stay in power.

So what is your point again??? :wacko::blink:

And here I thought she was a supporter of Obama and Clinton. Who knew she'd be their biggest critic.

No, clearly she was talking about what the Donald does. Most everyone got the point. How it missed you I have no idea

No, clearly she was talking about what the Donald does. Most everyone got the point. How it missed you I have no idea

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.4.

So where was she was she when Obama's IRS was bullying conservatives?

Where was she when four blacks bullied the mentally disabled kid in Chicago?

It's like she only cares about her own kind! Rich white people who get paid tor recite other peoples' words! Sad!

Edited by LABillzFan

Suddenly Republicans don't even know if they have the votes to repeal Obamacare! Of what a tangled web we weave!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/republican-opposition-to-repealing-obamacare-without-a-repla?utm_term=.nq1gy1lPo#.ygxqELN8r

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama's legacy got destroyed by a circus peanut and they are both left with nothing more than elitist pleas from someone who thought 'Mama Mia" would make a good movie musical starring Pierce Brosnan.

Now THAT is more than a tangled web. It's an entire political party left in ruins by bad choices.

But hey...maybe it's all just caused by global warming...or cooling...or whatever you nutbags call it these days.

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama's legacy got destroyed by a circus peanut and they are both left with nothing more than elitist pleas from someone who thought 'Mama Mia" would make a good movie musical starring Pierce Brosnan.

Now THAT is more than a tangled web. It's an entire political party left in ruins by bad choices.

But hey...maybe it's all just caused by global warming...or cooling...or whatever you nutbags call it these days.

i am in fear the republicans will squander a great opportunity.

they're so quick to want to piss all over obama that they want it ripped away now. and it needs to go away. but it needs to be done right.

in 50 years we'll regard whatever this is the same way we do the new deal and tva, etc. maybe we'll go to a dam and think it was built with workers insured by the affordable care act.