Wade Phillips fired

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tidbit on Wade for people who weren't following the team closely then.......when he was hired to succeed Marv Levy as HC of the Bills his first choice for offensive coordinator was Marc Trestman.

Trestman chose the same job with the lowly Arizona Cardinals instead. Wade was very sensitive about that subject.

Tidbit on Wade for people who weren't following the team closely then.......when he was hired to succeed Marv Levy as HC of the Bills his first choice for offensive coordinator was Marc Trestman.

Trestman chose the same job with the lowly Arizona Cardinals instead. Wade was very sensitive about that subject.

No loss. He's a schlub. Probably did it for the weather.

Edited by Doc

I am going to guess that several retreads will be hired ala Lovie Smith. There may be 1 or 2 coordinators getting the nod. Not the year for hiring a college head coach. Wade will get a DC position because he is good at it. I never believed he was HC material.

I am going to guess that several retreads will be hired ala Lovie Smith. There may be 1 or 2 coordinators getting the nod. Not the year for hiring a college head coach. Wade will get a DC position because he is good at it. I never believed he was HC material.

You realize that a college head coach was already hired, right? And that there are two college head coaches gaining A LOT of steam right now? James Franklin of Vandy and Bob Stoops of Oklahoma.