If DraftTek is anywhere near accurate...I love the options of players

iccrewman112

1st Round Mike Evans WR from Texas A&M

Great pick would be a great compliment to Woods. It would also give EJ another weapon. I feel like the BIlls need to give him tools for next season and if he doesn't prove he is the future after another 16 games. Then it is time to move on.

2nd Round Vic Beasley OLB Clemson

Like the pick, not sure if I love it. Fills a need would rather trade down into the 3rd as I really like a lot of the player slotted in that round.

3rd Round AJ McCarron QB Alabama

Like the pick, not sure if he can develop into a Championship QB. I couldn't think of a more prepared guy coming out of college though. Lots of starts, good game manager but has played with a superior offensive line.

The guy I would really like to see is the 6-5 WR from FSU Kelvin Benjamin. He is a monster and I see him as a slit out Tight End type player. I don't know about his inline blocking, but he has done a good job from what I have seen on WR screens and outside runs. He to me stretches the field between the hashes, something our offense is missing. DraftTek has him going 6 picks before our selection.

Kyle Van Noy - OLB from BYU - going 10 picks after our selection. He is a great player all over the field, has shown ability to cover and play all three downs. I think he is a plug and play starter from day one.

4th Round Tim Jackson DE North Carolina - Won't lie don't know much about this guy. I think his teammate Kareem Martin is much better. DraftTek has Martin in the 5th, I would take him in a heartbeat in the 5th if available.

Six picks after our selection Aaron Lynch OLB South Florida is slotted. He is listed at 6-6 244lb, he was larger than that his freshman year at ND. He is a pure pass rushing stud. He overpowered offense lineman when he was setup as a 3-4 DE as a freshman. I don't think he can cover that much, but thats not how he will make his living. He did have attitude issues while at Notre Dme supposedly.

5th Round Delon Belue - CB from Alabama - Not a bad pick, but as I mentioned I want Kareem Martin who is slotted to be available at our selection.

The draft does not address the need for a Safety and any upgrades or depth on the offensive line.

Ok, rip it apart.

AJ McCarron is already a championship QB and I fully anticipate New England to do everything they can to get him. He would be the perfect QB to groom under Brady. An understudy already much in the mold of what Brady is, even more so what Brady was early in his career - a game manager.

There is a lot of promise to this years draft because we are not hurting for any one position drastically. We do not have a true P1. We can go four different ways in the first round and that does not mean we are weak at four different positions. The last many drafts we needed four positions upgraded because of weakness.

This years draft is going to be a lot of fun.

AJ McCarron is already a championship QB and I fully anticipate New England to do everything they can to get him. He would be the perfect QB to groom under Brady. An understudy already much in the mold of what Brady is, even more so what Brady was early in his career - a game manager.

There is a lot of promise to this years draft because we are not hurting for any one position drastically. We do not have a true P1. We can go four different ways in the first round and that does not mean we are weak at four different positions. The last many drafts we needed four positions upgraded because of weakness.

This years draft is going to be a lot of fun.

This years draft should be a lot of offense. So that is fun.

Mike Evans won't be able to get separation from NFL DB's. No thank you.

There are better WR's that will be available in round one or two.

Better WR's in this class than Evans? Admittedly, I do not follow college football as closely as I would like. What receivers do you foresee being better than Evans? I watched his game against Alabama and was pretty impressed. Who do you like?

Evans would be a great pick. A big competitive receiver for the Red Zone. Throw in a TE like Ebron from NC in the second round. Also, have seen Amaro from TT, and Benjamin from FSU and like them a lot. This is exactly what the Bills must do is put more weapons on the field next year!

Edited by 75Bills

The draft does not address the need for a Safety and any upgrades or depth on the offensive line.

Ok, rip it apart.

I kept scanning down the list looking for somebody for the O Line.

I watch a lot of college football, but I don't have a clue as to what O Line talent would be worth drafting for a pro team.

Better WR's in this class than Evans? Admittedly, I do not follow college football as closely as I would like. What receivers do you foresee being better than Evans? I watched his game against Alabama and was pretty impressed. Who do you like?

I like Lee from USC. Pair him and woods together again. nc te in second round. If you want an offensive draft

Sammy Watkins/Marquise Lee will be better NFL receivers than Evans. I think Kelvin Benjamin will also be more productive than Evans, who, as Dragonborn said, probably will struggle to separate in the N.F.L. like James Hardy.

I'd love Ebron, Watkins, or Lee with our first rounder.

I like Lee from USC. Pair him and woods together again. nc te in second round. If you want an offensive draft

There is no chance that Ebron is available with our second rounder. He'll be a top-twenty pick.

I kept scanning down the list looking for somebody for the O Line.

I watch a lot of college football, but I don't have a clue as to what O Line talent would be worth drafting for a pro team.

This is supposed to be a very talented group of O-Linemen at the top...CBS/NFLDraftScout.com has 13 O-Linemen with 1st-3rd round grades... B-)

Mike Evans is slooooooowwwwwwwww. at the combine he will not break 4.6

i think the bills "will" pick an OT.

i think the bills "should" pick a QB.

Let's not forget Anquan Boldin ran a 4.7 and he is the exact kind of reciever we need. We have the speedsters, let's get a good possesion reciever now.

I'd get 2 big play receivers, Davante Adams, -late 1st, early second, and L'damian Wahington, 4th-5th. Then take a 6th rd RB Jeremy Smith from Okie State. A solid TE prospect like Alex Bayer of BGSU should be somewhere in the later rounds as well. The rest of the picks should address OLB, ILB, S, -That's my VERY EARLY draft wish list.

We broke the old broken path and took a QB in the 1st last year.....and can we please do so again and get a blue chipper TE to go with him in the 1st this year?

Give me a open when covered guy who can create mismatches for my young quarterback to throw to please

i like this line of thinking. if there is a TE there that the bills feel can be a game changer, grab him and don't apologize for it. a good TE should be a young QB''s best friend.

Evans would be a great pick. A big competitive receiver for the Red Zone. Throw in a TE like Ebron from NC in the second round. Also, have seen Amaro from TT, and Benjamin from FSU and like them a lot. This is exactly what the Bills must do is put more weapons on the field next year!

Ebron is a first round pick … I would be very happy if the Bills got him in round one.

A potential big play WR in the second round is Allen Robinson form Penn State. He has great hands, runs well after the catch, but the only issue with him is his size, he's average. But there are a lot of very average size WRs in the NFL that have done very well.

Edited by CSBill

We broke the old broken path and took a QB in the 1st last year.....and can we please do so again and get a blue chipper TE to go with him in the 1st this year?

Give me a open when covered guy who can create mismatches for my young quarterback to throw to please

I'm hoping so too. I do wonder if Evans might be converted to TE, since he's a pretty big WR.

While I would like a big, tall, heavy and fast WR in the Megatron mold, I think the Bills have a decent amount of talent in Stevie, Woods and Goodwin. Chandler is our only decent tight end, and he is hardly a game breaker. He had a number of drops, is pretty slow, and is coming off a contract season. He seems like a ripe candidate to go.

Then, I would take a guard in the second round. I really don't get the insistence that we go for a tackle, and try to convert him to a guard. We managed to get Glenn in the second round two years ago, so I'm pretty sure we can find someone then.

draft tek is a so-so information site ,although better than many of them ,,,the writers are just idiots in many cases ,the local guy is DEAN KINDIG ,he's right about as often as OBAMA,

USE THE SITE for information on players , but use some sense ..Mike Evans is a big target but not IMO anywhere in the top25. and Ive been rating players since the 70's, good player but but stats are inflated because he's practically the only guy Manziel throws too.,

,me personally id take Trent Murphy 1st, de/olb ,,think TALLEY but ith a mean streak a mile wide.

try and trade back into the 1st for Cyril Richardson og..steam roller with hands

i do like the AJ McCarron pick but id take CJ Fiedorowicz te ,,,, likes to run over tackles rather than avoiding them

i also like Arron Lynch ,ive seen him play it'd be a big step but he's got something extra to bring to the table,.,,,,after that who knows its just guessing at this point.