If DraftTek is anywhere near accurate...I love the options of players

iccrewman112

I like Lee from USC. Pair him and woods together again. nc te in second round. If you want an offensive draft

Yeah, I like Marquise Lee from USC as well, but I agree with other posters in that he is not the type of receiver the Bills need. People often say that the type of WR we need is a guy who "is open enen when he is covered." I'm not sure if that type of WR, with that size/speed ratio, will be available in this draft. A lot of folks mention Benjamin from Florida State, but I am not sure that he is draft eligible. He reminds me a lot of Alshon Jeffery.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

Mike Evans is an interesting prospect. He's probably not ever going to be a #1 WR on the outside but more like a Marques Colston guy who can run the slot and be almost like a TE. Getting separation is a big concern when he goes up against NFL caliber corners on the outside.

We broke the old broken path and took a QB in the 1st last year.....and can we please do so again and get a blue chipper TE to go with him in the 1st this year?

Give me a open when covered guy who can create mismatches for my young quarterback to throw to please

The Bills took a TE with their first pick before, so this would not be ground breaking. In what may have have been the greatest first round of all time, the Bills took Tony Hunter with the 12th pick, a bust.

Edited by chris heff

I'm really torn on drafting a WR so early this year. I honestly like our crop (even if Stevie is kicked to the curb) and there are some decent free agents available as well. Not denying the talent of guys like Evans or Lee, I just feel like we could spend our picks better along the O-Line and then snag a WR and TE in free agency for some veteran stability at those very young positions (especially if we let Chandler walk which I think we will).

I'm thinking an OT prospect like Cyrus Kouandijo or EJ's former teammate OT Cameron Erving for our first rounder. Both guys can play both Tackle or Guard, showing the versatility that our staff likes, and would be a starter at RT or RG from the first day of camp.

Edited by BillsGuyInWilton

i like this line of thinking. if there is a TE there that the bills feel can be a game changer, grab him and don't apologize for it. a good TE should be a young QB''s best friend.

i'm on board with this line of thinking. Amaro, Ebron, or the guy with 2 last names. I think one way to improve in the red zone is to use 2 TEs. Keep chandler and draft one of those studs.

i'm on board with this line of thinking. Amaro, Ebron, or the guy with 2 last names. I think one way to improve in the red zone is to use 2 TEs. Keep chandler and draft one of those studs.

i like the idea of multiple tight end sets, especially if those tight ends can block AND be a legitimate recieving threat.

I'm really torn on drafting a WR so early this year. I honestly like our crop (even if Stevie is kicked to the curb) and there are some decent free agents available as well. Not denying the talent of guys like Evans or Lee, I just feel like we could spend our picks better along the O-Line and then snag a WR and TE in free agency for some veteran stability at those very young positions (especially if we let Chandler walk which I think we will).

I'm thinking an OT prospect like Cyrus Kouandijo or EJ's former teammate OT Cameron Erving for our first rounder. Both guys can play both Tackle or Guard, showing the versatility that our staff likes, and would be a starter at RT or RG from the first day of camp.

i like the idea of grabbing some o-line talent in this draft. i don't really know names, but i would like to see the bills add a bit of big, strong, and nasty to the line.

1st Round Mike Evans WR from Texas A&M

Great pick would be a great compliment to Woods. It would also give EJ another weapon. I feel like the BIlls need to give him tools for next season and if he doesn't prove he is the future after another 16 games. Then it is time to move on.

2nd Round Vic Beasley OLB Clemson

Like the pick, not sure if I love it. Fills a need would rather trade down into the 3rd as I really like a lot of the player slotted in that round.

3rd Round AJ McCarron QB Alabama

Like the pick, not sure if he can develop into a Championship QB. I couldn't think of a more prepared guy coming out of college though. Lots of starts, good game manager but has played with a superior offensive line.

The guy I would really like to see is the 6-5 WR from FSU Kelvin Benjamin. He is a monster and I see him as a slit out Tight End type player. I don't know about his inline blocking, but he has done a good job from what I have seen on WR screens and outside runs. He to me stretches the field between the hashes, something our offense is missing. DraftTek has him going 6 picks before our selection.

Kyle Van Noy - OLB from BYU - going 10 picks after our selection. He is a great player all over the field, has shown ability to cover and play all three downs. I think he is a plug and play starter from day one.

4th Round Tim Jackson DE North Carolina - Won't lie don't know much about this guy. I think his teammate Kareem Martin is much better. DraftTek has Martin in the 5th, I would take him in a heartbeat in the 5th if available.

Six picks after our selection Aaron Lynch OLB South Florida is slotted. He is listed at 6-6 244lb, he was larger than that his freshman year at ND. He is a pure pass rushing stud. He overpowered offense lineman when he was setup as a 3-4 DE as a freshman. I don't think he can cover that much, but thats not how he will make his living. He did have attitude issues while at Notre Dme supposedly.

5th Round Delon Belue - CB from Alabama - Not a bad pick, but as I mentioned I want Kareem Martin who is slotted to be available at our selection.

The draft does not address the need for a Safety and any upgrades or depth on the offensive line.

Ok, rip it apart.

Did you see the Pats game....gashed by the run again. Need a run stopping lb....don't have one apparently. Kiko is that tall rangy guy you mention, and he should be playing outside lb. He does not match up well when the big boys come out and get him. He is not a plugger. Buffalo needs a plugger. They are making all pro's of average rb's every week. To many finess guys on this D right now. Need some hitters. Yeh, Kiko is a finess guy at 238lbs....thats really small for a middle lb. Edited by bigK14094

in order of importance:

#1- FRANCHISE QB (if peyton manning was our QB we would have 5 more wins , EJ will never be a franchise QB)

#2- LG (upgrade the O-line, draft a LTand play him at RT, move pears to LG)

#3- DT ( NEED NOSE TACKLE TO STOP THE RUN !!!) move Dareus to DE

#4- TE (weakest position on team)

#5- MLB (need to stop the run, move kiko to OLB)