C.J. will puke Sunday

oman128

CJ needs about 250 yards to get a thousand for the season so Sunday's game against the Dolphins is a perfect opportunity for the Bills to run him until he pukes.

wasn't there some thread about him getting 2000.

I will be surprised if the Bills sign him after next year unless it's a low deal or he really steps up next year.

Our first bad running game of the year was against Miami. If we're going to win today, we'll still try and run, but it's the passing game that has to be on. Thad's going to have to play a good game. He did last time we played Miami. With SJ out I'm hopeful we sit Graham, and play Hogan.

FRANK THE TANK, must plow a hole for FREDEX. Chandler has to make clutch catches as he'll be easy to see for Thad, and I'm betting Woods has a good day.

CJ did okay today (20 carries for 77 yards). He is a good compliment to Fred but he makes mental mistakes that, at this stage of career, he should not make. The run out of bounds to stop the clock was a rookie mistake. He needs to improve his game on several levels but is a valuable asset. Only consistent homerun threat they have on offense.