A Williams

Donald Duck

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went back to that play to try and figure out how the hell a guy breaks free for a long run against this defense. It's just maddening that it's happening on a regular basis.

Best I could tell, it was Manny Lawson who failed to fill the gap. Looks like he got pushed to the outside. Kiko was blocked from the inside by an offensive lineman who made his way to the second level, but it appeared that it was more Manny's job to fill that gap. Or to fit it up, whatever the hell that means.

If Aaron Williams is being discussed on other threads, then why are you reading & commenting on this one?

Seems like he would at least know the player that made the play with all the discussion going on, eh :lol:

Speaking of... any word on his ribs?

latest update I can find is Williams will be re-evaluated on Wednesday and may or may not practice. updated.gif 12/16

(doesn't sound to serious)

Edited by dog14787

Aaron had a great pick as well as the forced fumble. The guy has been responsible for two wins this season with his big plays.

I don't know how it happened, but all of the sudden the light has come on for Leodis and Aaron this year, and we found a gem in Robey (thanks to coach Marrone for that pickup, he noticed him at USC and thought he could play NFL). Gilmore has finally knocked the rust off as well.

Our corners are great right now. Not sure about Aaron's injury but I think New England and Miami are going to find it tough to throw on us these next few weeks.

You sound surprised. How can the DBs not look better when the DL is on a record breaking sack season?

Aaron had a great pick as well as the forced fumble. The guy has been responsible for two wins this season with his big plays.

I don't know how it happened, but all of the sudden the light has come on for Leodis and Aaron this year, and we found a gem in Robey (thanks to coach Marrone for that pickup, he noticed him at USC and thought he could play NFL). Gilmore has finally knocked the rust off as well.

Our corners are great right now. Not sure about Aaron's injury but I think New England and Miami are going to find it tough to throw on us these next few weeks.

Let's think back to pre-season. MANY here wanted Williams to be cut - many also were incredulous that the Bills re-signed Leodis McKelvin...

My takeaway - too many here are TOO IMPATIENT. Let's give the young players some time to grow into the NFL. MAYBE, just MAYBE it is too soon to give up on EJ Manuel - even though he has played something like a whole 9 NFL games - wait, now I see why "they" want to cut him - if he can't be a certain Hall Of Famer after 9 games, it is OBVIOUS that he'll NEVER be any good at all...