A Williams

Donald Duck

Let's think back to pre-season. MANY here wanted Williams to be cut - many also were incredulous that the Bills re-signed Leodis McKelvin...

My takeaway - too many here are TOO IMPATIENT. Let's give the young players some time to grow into the NFL. MAYBE, just MAYBE it is too soon to give up on EJ Manuel - even though he has played something like a whole 9 NFL games - wait, now I see why "they" want to cut him - if he can't be a certain Hall Of Famer after 9 games, it is OBVIOUS that he'll NEVER be any good at all...

Great post , something we have all probably been guilty of at one time or another with players.

Once upon a time here on TBD I used to be Saints CB, Jabari Greer, whom I sure most of you remember began his career in Buffalo's biggest detractor. Some of the more wiser posters here were saying he's going to a good one, just takes time. Meanwhile every time he made a mistake i was all over him. To make a long story short Greer turned out to be a very good CB for Buffalo and one of my favorite players. Jabari Greer taught me a valuable lesson,

it takes time...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes agoI raised to always give more than you receive. Well God has blessed my family and I with so much that we love giving back just because we like doing it. Well just walkin around Toys R Us I happen to meet these awesome kids and told them to grab anything they want for Christmas my gift to them. Awesome feeling seeing kids faces with a huge smile. So blessed and happy that I could help these kids have a good Christmas

15 minutes agoI raised to always give more than you receive. Well God has blessed my family and I with so much that we love giving back just because we like doing it. Well just walkin around Toys R Us I happen to meet these awesome kids and told them to grab anything they want for Christmas my gift to them. Awesome feeling seeing kids faces with a huge smile. So blessed and happy that I could help these kids have a good Christmas

Aaron Williams is a good dude.

Aaron Williams placed on IR.

@buffalobills

#Bills DB Aaron Williams has been placed on Injured Reserve http://ow.ly/s6f2G

I think it's a smart move. We have Duke Wiliams and Jonathon Meeks that could benefit from playing time if the opportunity arises and we should be fine with Leonhard, Searcy and Byrd in the lineup. Edited by jboyst62

It's unfortunate to end the season with an injury, but it doesn't take away the fact that AW was a much improved player this season.

His transition to Safety was certainly a success.

Definitely.

So who gets the start on Sunday, Leonhard or Searcy?

Edited by Mark Vader

Definitely.

So who gets the start on Sunday, Leonhard or Searcy?

I hope Duke and Meeks get out there a little. We should try to win but also evaluate our players.

Let's think back to pre-season. MANY here wanted Williams to be cut - many also were incredulous that the Bills re-signed Leodis McKelvin...

My takeaway - too many here are TOO IMPATIENT. Let's give the young players some time to grow into the NFL. MAYBE, just MAYBE it is too soon to give up on EJ Manuel - even though he has played something like a whole 9 NFL games - wait, now I see why "they" want to cut him - if he can't be a certain Hall Of Famer after 9 games, it is OBVIOUS that he'll NEVER be any good at all...

So you're saying if we switch EJ to safety, he'll be good?

It's unfortunate to end the season with an injury, but it doesn't take away the fact that AW was a much improved player this season.

His transition to Safety was certainly a success.

I am of the view that we lock up Williams long term and let Byrd walk. I don't think we can sign both to big deals, and I think Williams is better and more versatile than Byrd.

give Williams some cash; re-up Searcy to back-up money; and then tag and trade Byrd.

I am of the view that we lock up Williams long term and let Byrd walk. I don't think we can sign both to big deals, and I think Williams is better and more versatile than Byrd.

give Williams some cash; re-up Searcy to back-up money; and then tag and trade Byrd.

I really hope the Buffalo Bills can for the most part keep the D intact, and not lose any game changing play makers.

Especially J Byrd...