Put the blue pants out to pasture!

The Big Cat

Regardless if you think they help our team or not...  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the blue pants?

• Yes
    • No

Agree 100%. Thought I'd like the blue pants on the road, but white on white is much sharper looking.

If they keep the blue road pants in the closet permanently, I think they'll have succeeded in elevating their uniforms to the NFL's top tier.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

Agree 100%. Thought I'd like the blue pants on the road, but white on white is much sharper looking.

If they keep the blue road pants in the closet permanently, I think they'll have succeeded in elevating their uniforms to the NFL's top tier.

Not to mention, all our wins and all our most competitive games have come in white pants. so that's something

You're smoking crack.

The white on white is total garbage.

I can't believe the title of this post. I'm disgusted by you Big Cat.

if you ever get the chance to play a madden game that has the bills jerseys from the donahoe/levy era...

try the white jerseys on blue pants from that era, and see what our uniforms SHOULD have looked like.

get your crucifex and nails ready, but ill just say it:

those uniforms were awesome, and should still be our uni's today.

Edited by JohnnyGold

if you ever get the chance to play a madden game that has the bills jerseys from the donahoe/levy era...

try the white jerseys on blue pants from that era, and see what our uniforms SHOULD have looked like.

(urp) I just threw up a little in my mouth...

I've seen a lot of dumb things on this board but holy moly. Those were some of the ugliest unis in the history of pro sports. I don't care what pants jersey combo

In my brazen opinion, the blue pants look clownish and B league. Especially embarassing next to/playing the Steelers, Giants, Packers, Bears (traditional, established look). I say go with our traditional looks (white pants home and away), occasionally with the standing buffalo.

Not to open a can of worms, but to honor our great late 80's and 90's teams, couldn't we use the red helmets for throwbacks. I liked those, though not necessarily more than our present helmets. The standing buffalo may be my favorite.

The only way the blue pants might look remotely acceptable is if it were blue jerseys on blue pants, with red stripes down the side. Similar to when the Broncos changed their Uni's over to dark blue with orange side stripes. Other wise I think the blue pants are awful!!

First, the Giants for thentraditionalmpost don't wear white on white. For away games, the packers and steelers like the contrast with white on gold for both.

I like the blue. I like the white on white in September in southern teams as anything to help them in the heat. Outside of that, if we were 10-3 right now with these remaining games we wouldn't worry about the color of the pants.

For the other post, I wouldn't care if we brought out the red helmet every once in awhile.

OMFG!!! Are you talking about the UFL style Jersey's?

This thread may cause the end of the universe as we know it. It must be deleted immediately.

I love the blue pants...and the white helmet.

20 years of white on white was getting old, especially when we suck. Its boring compared to alot of cool uniforms out there.

I know that once this team gets better...mark my word they are saving the blue jerseys and blue pants for a huge game. With white helmets will be sweet.

Like the Sabres, its going to be cool when we win a championship in our old school gear. For those of us who watched the teams in the 70s and 80s it's going to be sweet.

I would love to see blue jerseys on blue pants, like how the ravens go black on black

Not a fan of the look. That color on color has always looked like an art dance unitard to me. Especially the Ravens and Saints.

For some weird reason, the white on white doesn't do the same thing. It still looks like a football uniform. I like the white on white the best for road games, and since they have played bad on the road in the blue pants I think it's obvious that the Bills are changing it up.

Edited by 1billsfan

I'm ok with the blue tights. However, I truly despise the white helmet. -Funny because I sure didn't mind it way back when....

Red Helmets next year, please. Also, can we have just ONE GAME with the 90's royal blue throwback jerseys. JUST ONE!!!!!

White + white today looked phenomenal.

Red Helmets next year, please. Also, can we have just ONE GAME with the 90's royal blue throwback jerseys. JUST ONE!!!!!

I agree with you, but recall that this year the NFL has ruled that teams cannot change helmets. So, if a team wants to wear throwback or third jerseys, they MUST have the same COLOR helmet, and can only change the sticker (logo) on the helmet.

There was a medium-sized discussion earlier this season, because college teams can apparently change helmets weekly, but the NFL has dictated that a player must not change the physical helmet they use for the entire season.

I think we can rest this case. NO MORE BLUE PANTS

Dream on.

The blue pants are cool, keep them. I will admit that the white & white scheme looks better now that the Bills helmet is white.

But it's nice to have a little color now and then.