Cutler Anyone?

Please god yes. Cutler is a stud all he needs is some decent OL play and a legit wide out to go with his gun slinging swag.

There has to be a good TE with size we could sign in FA and a WR we could draft go make our O unstoppable with Cutler

Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jefferies don't qualify as legit wideouts? They are making Josh Mcown look really good when his entire career says otherwise.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the story on Cutler's personality? I know he told Jash McDanield to !@#$ off (good for him) & lit into a receiver a time or two on the side line, but is there more to the story?

Personally, I think if the Bills could snag him for $15m/yr they'd be foolish not to. Say what you will, the guy's been a consistent winner even when he had no protection or receivers. Maybe he won't be Manning, but at this point we just need to worry about getting a winning team.

Nicely put.

Again, go back and look at how many single-score wins the Bears have had over his tenure during games in which the defense or special teams scored. The number will astound you. It sucks living here and watching this team win on a wish and a prayer ALL THE TIME.

Also, I have very close ties to someone in the Bears organization who works very closely with "Jay." When I express skepticism with his attitude, this aint some armchair shots-calling bull ****.

What's the story on Cutler's personality? I know he told Jash McDanield to !@#$ off (good for him) & lit into a receiver a time or two on the side line, but is there more to the story?

Personally, I think if the Bills could snag him for $15m/yr they'd be foolish not to. Say what you will, the guy's been a consistent winner even when he had no protection or receivers. Maybe he won't be Manning, but at this point we just need to worry about getting a winning team.

Nicely put.

i know for awhile there was discussion of jay cutler possibly having aspergers.

Jay Cutler is a hot chick who has herpes & has an awful personality that all your friends hate.

yep

i know for awhile there was discussion of jay cutler possibly having aspergers.

no joke, the Chicago media did a story about why he's so surly in his press conferences. the reason: his diabetes.

I have seen some reports there is a lot of speculation Cutler is going to be let go at the end of the season. (Sorry no link, I read it on flip board)

With all the EJ is horrible talk, anyone think the Bills should consider him?

I am not saying the Bills should, more just curious if anyone thinks he is or could be decent.

Personally, I've never been a Cutler fan but I do think he is semi competent.

*mods, I searched and haven't seen this yet. Feel free to merge, delete or whatever else you desire

Well he is starting this week even though McCown has been doing well, which tells me they want to keep him.

Talk to Chicago fans. They'd be happy to let go of him. Think Fitz with a stronger arm and almost no leadership or charisma.

The only positive would be the bills would likely get Marshall too as those two like to stick together. And he'd show us all what a real WR is supposed to look like.

Fitz with a stronger arm would have been great

Again, go back and look at how many single-score wins the Bears have had over his tenure during games in which the defense or special teams scored. The number will astound you. It sucks living here and watching this team win on a wish and a prayer ALL THE TIME.

Also, I have very close ties to someone in the Bears organization who works very closely with "Jay." When I express skepticism with his attitude, this aint some armchair shots-calling bull ****.

From sources deep within....... (ehem, Scooby) :lol: I kid, I kid. :thumbsup:

I don't think his elite ablility would translate to the Bills just that easily. Remember, this guy is as bad as it gets when he has no o-line protection. We aren't exactly exceptional in that department at the moment. He also is the type of player than be a major morale killer. There's no question he would be a major upgrade at the quarterback position when seeing how he's played this season in Chicago, but there's no telling if he'd be that successful with unproven coaches and with inferior talent around him in Buffalo.

I have seen some reports there is a lot of speculation Cutler is going to be let go at the end of the season. (Sorry no link, I read it on flip board)

With all the EJ is horrible talk, anyone think the Bills should consider him?

I am not saying the Bills should, more just curious if anyone thinks he is or could be decent.

Personally, I've never been a Cutler fan but I do think he is semi competent.

*mods, I searched and haven't seen this yet. Feel free to merge, delete or whatever else you desire

In a heartbeat. Cutler is dynamite.

So we take Cutler for the QB sweepstakes for $17,000,000 and a hefty guaranteed money. What are we doing with Mario? What about several other higher paid vets, and oh by the way we can't resign, Spiller, Byrd, and so on.

You still want him vs. another high draft QB as we could pick 2nd or 3rd next year, add a veteran who is reliable like that Josh McKown or Hasselback type to help in the other two development. Oh and that means another cheap QB due to new rookie salary cap, and we resign everyone.

These are the decisions Whaley has to make, and personally I'm not crazy about Cutler. He's getting outperformed by McKown. Think about Philly who drafted Foles after drafting concussion boy, and had Vick. Cousins after RG3.

Much better decision to have a better overall team.

Jay Cutler is a hot chick who has herpes & has an awful personality that all your friends hate.

Alright .

Can i get her number from you Bro ?

Well he is starting this week even though McCown has been doing well, which tells me they want to keep him.

Fitz with a stronger arm would have been great

I dont think thats true. At least according to Brian Erlacher and PFT .

Cutler in Buffalo ? so wrong on so many levels.

But BB , Fitzmeister , with having at least a threat at the long ball or some fly patterns would have changed history. Even under Gailey.

So we take Cutler for the QB sweepstakes for $17,000,000 and a hefty guaranteed money. What are we doing with Mario? What about several other higher paid vets, and oh by the way we can't resign, Spiller, Byrd, and so on.

You still want him vs. another high draft QB as we could pick 2nd or 3rd next year, add a veteran who is reliable like that Josh McKown or Hasselback type to help in the other two development. Oh and that means another cheap QB due to new rookie salary cap, and we resign everyone.

These are the decisions Whaley has to make, and personally I'm not crazy about Cutler. He's getting outperformed by McKown. Think about Philly who drafted Foles after drafting concussion boy, and had Vick. Cousins after RG3.

Much better decision to have a better overall team.

I hear what you're saying, but Cutler is heads and tails above anything we've had in years and gives us a realistic chance to win now. Sure, he has his flaws, but he's been a consistent winner. Chicago got better when he got there and Denver got worse when he left. It would be the first time since Bledsoe that Bills fans would know the feeling of having a legitimate starting NFL QB on the field.

It's like a bald, unemployed, 500+ lb man who lives in his parents basement shooting down the women from the JC Penny's catalog. Victoria's Secret or bust!

Lmfao. That was awesome.

Reading post after post and im not gonna lie im kind of surprised at the responses. The majority of the responses have this snooty air about them; as if the bills were royalty and cutler was some peasant on the street to be pitied for his subpar attributes.

I get where some people are coming from but very strange response though in general.

I am a Bills fan who is from Chicago... My dad grew up in Syracuse area. Anyway I promise you there is NO CHANCE the Bears dont at least franchise tag Cutler. We will not get him

I have a bet against a Bears fan that Cutler will not be retained. McCown has shown in his limited time that he can do no worse. That is enough to put doubt in the FO's mind. Do they want to invest $15mm-ish in Cutler when a cheaper option can do about same ? Bears need a lot of help on D and that will cost them. My guess is that Cutler is not retained and the Bears draft a QB then go all D the rest of the draft

Edited by Fan in Chicago