Cutler Anyone?

I have seen some reports there is a lot of speculation Cutler is going to be let go at the end of the season. (Sorry no link, I read it on flip board)

With all the EJ is horrible talk, anyone think the Bills should consider him?

I am not saying the Bills should, more just curious if anyone thinks he is or could be decent.

Personally, I've never been a Cutler fan but I do think he is semi competent.

*mods, I searched and haven't seen this yet. Feel free to merge, delete or whatever else you desire

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take Cutler. We won't spend the $ on him though.

The Cutler to Texans talk is just scary! Texans an immediate contender again.

I think that last line is telling though, we think Cutler would come in and make a 2-11 team a contender next year, but if he comes to Buffalo what do we think he can do with a 4-9 Buffalo team, make them 8-8 next year? It's just sad that he could be a savior to a 2-11 team, and the 4-9 team we blindly cheer for he'd make them average. :censored:

LMFAO. I love how Bills fans are picky too. No, not cutler...he's not good enough.

+1

We NEED a veteran QB in addition to EJ....if the Vet wins in camp - fine...EJ is a backup for a couple of years. If EJ wins, the vet becomes a backup and EJ better bring it. Like the Kolb idea but only with a man.

This idea of not wanting to hurt EJ's feelings (so we should lower the competition bar entirely) is asinine for a franchise that hasn't had a bona fide franchise QB since 1996.

LMFAO. I love how Bills fans are picky too. No, not cutler...he's not good enough.

+1

We NEED a veteran QB in addition to EJ....if the Vet wins in camp - fine...EJ is a backup for a couple of years. If EJ wins, the vet becomes a backup and EJ better bring it. Like the Kolb idea but only with a man.

This idea of not wanting to hurt EJ's feelings (so we should lower the competition bar entirely) is asinine for a franchise that hasn't had a bona fide franchise QB since 1996.

It has nothing to do with Cutler's talent. It has everything to do with him being a total punk.

Please god yes. Cutler is a stud all he needs is some decent OL play and a legit wide out to go with his gun slinging swag.

There has to be a good TE with size we could sign in FA and a WR we could draft go make our O unstoppable with Cutler

Exactly what he has in Chicago....guessing he's going to be asking for $15M

Him being a punk is highly subjective.

No its not. He has a flaky attitude and that does not sit well with his team mates. A lot was invested in the offense including hiring of an offensive minded coach, 2 stud WRs, a good pass catching TE, versatile RB, picks on the OL, LT...... And yet a 30- something has been is demonstrating that he can run the show as well or better than an over-hyped, do-it-my-way guy like Cutler.

I do not want him on my team. He reminds me a bit of Bledsoe but with a worse attitude.

I have seen some reports there is a lot of speculation Cutler is going to be let go at the end of the season. (Sorry no link, I read it on flip board)

With all the EJ is horrible talk, anyone think the Bills should consider him?

I am not saying the Bills should, more just curious if anyone thinks he is or could be decent.

Personally, I've never been a Cutler fan but I do think he is semi competent.

*mods, I searched and haven't seen this yet. Feel free to merge, delete or whatever else you desire

Cutler would have zero interest in coming to Buffalo.

His wife, for one, would say no to Western New York immediately. Plus, with New York State taxes, we'd have to pay nearly 9 percent more than, say, the Dolphins or Texans, teams located in far more desirable cities to Cutler.

Edited by ny33

Cutler would have zero interest in coming to Buffalo.

His wife, for one, would say no to Western New York immediately. Plus, with New York State taxes, we'd have to pay nearly 9 percent more than, say, the Dolphins or Texans, teams located in far more desirable cities to Cutler.

All good points, but coming from Chicago, I don't think taxes would deter him from Buffalo.

Talk to Chicago fans. They'd be happy to let go of him. Think Fitz with a stronger arm and almost no leadership or charisma.

The only positive would be the bills would likely get Marshall too as those two like to stick together. And he'd show us all what a real WR is supposed to look like.

Yup. Most overrated player in the NFL. He's been to the playoffs once. It's a team stat but when you're suppose to be a franchise QB, it's pretty damning. He has major turnover issues and I don't know why the Bears are giving him back his starting job because McCown is playing at a level Cutler has never played at in his entire career.

And maybe I could past all this if he wasn't a giant douche. Jeff George with better hair.