Anger...Anger...Anger...Anger...Anger...Anger...Anger...Anger...

\GoBillsInDallas/

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justice is blind. And deaf. And dumb.

And on the take.

Just the opposite: it's equal protection under the law. The family is paying the maximum amount for court-ordered rehab allowed by law.

And I'm actually okay with that, since I think that no one should get special treatment (positive or negative) under the law...and the real issue is that the kid isn't doing hard time for criminally negligent homicide.

Just the opposite: it's equal protection under the law. The family is paying the maximum amount for court-ordered rehab allowed by law.

And I'm actually okay with that, since I think that no one should get special treatment (positive or negative) under the law...and the real issue is that the kid isn't doing hard time for criminally negligent homicide.

Which is why his parents should be paying the full amount. But hopefully, they get taken to the cleaners with the civil suits.

The part after your ... is what my comment was referring to, Tom.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

http://kdvr.com/2015/12/21/outrage-but-not-surprise-over-affluenza-teen-reported-missing/

DALLAS — Disgusted, yes. Shocked, no.

That’s what Kevin McConnell feels after learning that Ethan Couch — the teenager who killed four people and injured several others, including McConnell’s then 12-year-old son Lucas, while driving drunk on a Texas road — is on the lam. In the McConnells’ view, Couch was never held accountable. Not meeting with his probation officer and fleeing to points unknown, McConnell says, goes along with that.