Everybody Done with their Rants yet?

plenzmd1

Isn't this just the beginning of 'rant' season? Out of playoff contention, then the brutally long wait until the draft, then the divide between the optimists/completesuckers and realists/pessimists/asshats get's exacerbated until the season starts, and then we have around 10 weeks of semi-reasonable "let's see where this thing goes" posts….no?

Does this men that next year is a "rebuilding" year also? This team should be renamed the "Buffalo Builds."

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut the bandwagon fans you blow up after a bad loss. Where were these NFL Experts when EJ drove down the field to beat Carolina or when he looked great against the NYJets in Buffalo. Sure he stunk last week, but did anyone else on the team help him out? This team threw in the towel after the fumble in Atlanta. Was anyone really shocked.

Not a fan of Bills football, but a huge fan of the Bills.I am 50 so i am guessing we are close in age, and have been going starting in the Rockpile.

Loyal to a fault i know..but what can you do!

Wish they were playing better..i get frustrated too..just the board was crazy today. Just last week we were celebrating EJ as he had them in position to win the game twice..now he should be cut today!

It is not easy being a Bills fan. <sigh>

I think my gut tell me we got the wrong coach.

That is why i am so upset right now. I thought the Marrone higher was bad and now it look slike i was right.

My fear is we will suffer through 2 more lousy seasons and EJ will never develope under these guys. In 2016 we will have a new HC and new QB.

Marrone and Hackett look like two mediocre college coaches trying to learn how to coach in the NFL. That is just sad.

And if you think the Bills are beating anyone else this year then you must be watching something else then i am.

Jax is playing with a lot of pride.

Miami will have everything on the line and the Pats will be trying to lock up the second spot for a bye.

4-12 here we come.

It is not easy being a Bills fan. <sigh>

What really starts to drive you crazy by this point in the season is realizing the mistakes can come from anywhere. The defense, while getting sacks and turnovers, is near the league lead in passing TDs given up and has given up some rushing yards to some sub par teams. Penalties, drops/fumbles by the receivers, Tuels goalline mistake, , EJ decent a week bad 2 weeks, line problems. You get shell-shocked watching different units take turns losing games.

I guess my spidey Bills-sense tells we lose a game by Carpenter shanking a game winning kick. It only makes sense in Buffalo-esque way.

Edited by billsfan714

you'd be a fool not to vent about 14 years of miserable play, but this thread seems to teeter on the mindlessly stupid if you think people don't have the right to express their disgust with the constant lack of winning. Sooooo sorry if I don't like what I saw on Sunday.

It's easy to predict how people are going to post around here when the team only wins 5-7 games for close to 15 years. wow, what a stretch pointing out how fans will react when their beloved home team keeps fielding complete ass-fodder, good job nostradamus...

If this team maybe....juuuuust maybe tossed a winning season in every 9 years or so, we'd have a better outlook on getting beat by a franchise "on the Brink" as some people in another thread put it.

Edited by Homey D. Clown

Not a fan of Bills football, but a huge fan of the Bills.I am 50 so i am guessing we are close in age, and have been going starting in the Rockpile.

Loyal to a fault i know..but what can you do!

Wish they were playing better..i get frustrated too..just the board was crazy today. Lust last week we were celebrating EJ as he had them in position to win the game twice..now he should be cut today!

I hear you - but that's the thing about message boards - everybody gets to say exactly what's on their minds, and I kind of enjoy the rants. I appreciate the passion, even if it's manifested as frustration.

I used to be much more passionate about the Bills, but they have worn my enthusiasm down over the past 10 years or so. So, i just turn it off when i see things going the way it went Sunday.....the DVR was on, so if they came back, I'd watch it eventually.

Oh, and I stopped drinking, so that might have something to do with my more peaceful, accepting demeanor :thumbsup:

I was disappointed in the Marrone hire. He does not seem particularly sharp to me. Maybe he relates well to players or can motivate them, but I have not really seen that at this point.

Regarding EJ, it is hard to believe that the Bills knew something that scouts and draft experts did not. Most seem to think that EJ would be a project. That is where we are.

You expected the Bills to lose by 3 TDs to Tampa??

Holy cow. There's only pleasing you.

I can hear Jeff Foxworthy now----- yoooooooooooou might be a Bills fan if you expected to lose to Tampa Bay.

Feel free to add yours.

Edited by billsfan714

If you clamor for your fo to "draft a qb in the first round" when they are no first round talents, and then think the first round project should make you a contender...yoooooooooouuuuu might be a Bills fan...

If you want to cut your first round third rounder after 9 starts and "draft a qb in the first round" "until you get it right"...yooooooooouuuuu might be a Bills fan.

I haven't even started yet. I gave up with the emotional investment this year. I have a full plate. That I don't have the bills bringing me down more. Whew

The Magic words! I would not be caught dead in a Jersey with someone else's name on it. Think about what that says about how you view yourself? We have to put it all in perspective, this is just a game that is played by pampered over paid adolescents who are old enough to be adults. Enjoy it for what it is it's the entertainment business no more and no less! In the grand scheme of things it means exactly nothing. Let it give you pleasure but not pain.

What is the record of the scream and rant and fire everyone Bills fans?

Undefeated.

That is the problem.

it's supposed to be somewhere around .500 over a 14 year period.

You get this, right?

Examples: Dick Jauron was fired as Bears coach and fired as Lions DC just prior to being hired as Bills HC. Chan Gailey was fired as Georgia Tech head coach and fired as Kansas City offensive coordinator just prior to being hired as Bills HC.

Nobody else was hiring these proven losers to be their HC. Nobody.

It's been far too easy to predict the failure.