Cue the Kubiak for OC talk

Bronc24

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree...I don't think there is any chance of that. However it won't stop people here from clamouring for it.

Why shouldn't we clamor for Kubiak?

Yes, it's doubtful that the Bills will get him or even attempt to get him, but I think it's safe to say that very few of us are enamored with Hackett.

Why shouldn't we clamor for Kubiak?

Yes, it's doubtful that the Bills will get him or even attempt to get him, but I think it's safe to say that very few of us are enamored with Hackett.

Actually none of you are enamored with EJ yet. But you won't know it til we have 3 new OC's.

I think kubiak is the best oc in the game. Shannahan was nothing without him.

I'd love for him to be our oc, but it won't ever happen

having elway certainly helped both of them.

kubiak put together some nice schemes though, and hes the type that could help a young qb.

wonder how much it effected the decision that they got a chance to try it out when he was out earlier this year, before pulling the plug today.

Zero chance. Hackett is firmly entrenched at this point.

Also, why mess with Hackett, who has a strong relationship with EJ? Don't want to set EJ back.

Because if Kubiak was our OC, he magically would have turned Jeff Tuel and thad Lewis into Aaron Rodgers. Duh.

And Kubiak is a very good OC but it won't be here.

He won't be coaching next year. Strokes of any magnitude ring the bell to take it easy, reduce stress, get healthy. You're fortunate if you get a warning shot like he did with no permanent damage.

I agree, he should take a year off from the grind.

On another note, Wade Phillips gets the interim HC job. His defense while still a top 5 unit in yardage allowed. That Texans D is 27th against the run this year. 19th in sacks, and dead last in INT's.

The Texans offense is ranked 10th in yardage and his QB Schaub literally fell on his face this season. It also doesn't help to lose one of the best RB's for the year in Arian Foster, and the back up was also hurting.

Looks like the Texans will be drafting another QB with that #1 overall.