Inexcusable loss

Big Turk

With everything falling our way in the playoff picture and going up 14-0 this was an absolutely inexcusable loss...yeah key BS penalties late in the game basically gave the tie to the Falcons but those two fumbles after the catch by Johnson and Chandler were just killers...

Just a bad bad loss to a bad Falcon team

Edited by matter2003

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see if the team packs it in or continues to play hard the rest of the season. Tampa's looking good all of sudden, JAX won today - no easy games left....

Edited by chaccof

I'm following the game on my smartphone from Florida. 4th and 15 something less than 2 minutes ago and a freakin pass interference penalty are you f****** kidding me.then I thought okay we got a little time we move the ball TV catch is it and fumbles are you kidding me?now we're in overtime Chandler is always usually pretty reliable fumbles are you f'n kidding mejust with the bills are making progress they choke away the game and give it up Coach needs to call out these guys. bills are officially eliminated from the playoffs now they're officially eliminated eliminated.

This team will NEVER be good. They can't erase 20 years of being horrible from their psyche. Against a team that won 2 friggin' games this year, they crumbled twice at the end of the game. Basically saying, "gosh, we can't possibly win this game - here take these gift fumbles and humiliate us as we deserve to be".

Defense choked.

SJ choked.

Chandler choked.

Refs made a couple bad calls.

The crowd was rooting for Atlanta.

This team is an embarrassment, year after year.

For whatever reason I keep coming back. I'm an idiot.

I'm a big !@#$ing idiot.

Was just gonna start a thread titled....

Sick to your stomach???

This game was horrible. They allowed Atl into the game with conservative play calling in the 2nd freaking quarter. They allowed he selves to get torched by the WRs. Gilmore played like crap on a stick. EJ didn't have that kill to win attitude that he needed for most of the game. Where was Spiller in the 4th quarter? Why do I hate Scott Chandler so much? Oh, I know, because he's a big dumb idiot. Stevie??? What the F%#K?!? I know the ball was punched out, but you've got to hang on tight. And Chandler, after Stevie already fumbled big. Why are you not taking better care of the ball? Hackett sucked and Pettine was about 50/50 at best.

This game made me sick to my stomach. Not sure what I should be feeling besides vomit in my mouth as I get sick in the bathroom.