This team makes me sick

billsfan_34

The heat of the moment has passed, and I like both Chandler and Stevie. I even think they are decent players. But they need to be gone.

They are losers. Most NFL games are close, and the error that is sure to lose almost every time is a turnover. Somehow our #1 wide receiver and our #1 tight end don't understand that the absolute priority is hanging on to the ball.

There are no excuses, there are no extenuating circumstances. There is nothing to be done but to rid the roster of serial losers.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Marrone & Hackett be fired and promote Pettine to HC?

Why, the defense was putrid today. Can't make a stop when you need one. I mean the defense is more fun to watch, but it is not good. I'm OK with Pettine, but no one is going to make him a head coach based on what he is doing with this defense.

This team is soft.

On paper, they have talent. Probably enough to be a playoff team. But when crunch time hits (4th quarter, big games), EVERY SINGLE ONE of them folds. There wasn't a player on the Buffalo Bills that has any reason to be proud of himself today. Not one player on this team can say he played 4 quarters of great football today. Teams like New England climb out of 10-20 point holes like nothing every single week. They've got no-name scrubs coming out of nowhere to make big plays when it counts.

You can blame the refs, fumbles, Toronto... Whatever. It's a bunch of BS.

They played against a 2-9 team today. They played against a squad that was experimenting with 3rd and 4th stringers. They played with the knowledge that a loss would end their season. Yet they get up 14-0 and have the nerve to go into cruise control. It's absolutely sickening. This team is undisciplined, unfocused, inconsistent and (somehow at 4-8) TREMENDOUSLY OVERRATED.

I'm absolutely disgusted to be a Bills fan.

It was sickening to hear the crowd cheer as the game winning field goal went through the uprights at a supposed "home" game. What a joke.

I agree. It really pisses me off as it sounded like most of the fans were there to cheer on the other team - like they enjoy seeing the Bills lose. There is no way those were actual Falcons fans, I live in Atlanta and the fans here flat out gave up on the team over a month ago. Probably a bunch of f'ing Leafs fans that like to see any Buffalo team lose. It's damn embarrasing to have that happen at one of our supposed "home" games. F**$ Toronto!!!! The deal sucks.

I have to assume that they refs just got the number wrong on that one and the penalty happened somewhere else on the field. Because it they truly meant that it was on Williams then one has to question the integrity of the game.

Agreed. Had to have been the wrong number called. Missing a call is one thing. Completely making up a foul that didn't happen is another, and I truly don't believe it happens in the nfl.

This team is soft.

On paper, they have talent. Probably enough to be a playoff team. But when crunch time hits (4th quarter, big games), EVERY SINGLE ONE of them folds. There wasn't a player on the Buffalo Bills that has any reason to be proud of himself today. Not one player on this team can say he played 4 quarters of great football today. Teams like New England climb out of 10-20 point holes like nothing every single week. They've got no-name scrubs coming out of nowhere to make big plays when it counts.

They played against a 2-9 team today. They played against a squad that was experimenting with 3rd and 4th stringers. They played with the knowledge that a loss would end their season. Yet they get up 14-0 and have the nerve to go into cruise control. It's absolutely sickening. This team is undisciplined, unfocused, inconsistent and (somehow at 4-8) TREMENDOUSLY OVERRATED.

^This

It doesn't matter where this team plays they are losers and i don't know how it will ever change. As is they will never ever be a playoff team. off the proverbial ledge I jump and land into the draft where the Bills can generate some more false hope.

As Leslie Nielsen said in Airport, I picked a lousy day to quit drinking.

Actually that was Lloyd Bridges. But I concur. And I am done with this team. I will not be back after 25 years of futility and heartbreak.

Peace Frog out.

If the Bills actually won on a regular basis, that would change.

That loss had nothing to do with being in Toronto. If the Bills could win on a regular basis and actually contend for the playoffs, it would be a much different atmosphere.

Those two game losing fumbles had nothing to do with which stadium they played in, nor did giving up 150 yards to them on the ground.

I have to disagree. Playing at the Ralph is a huge advantage - not only is it a difficult crowd atmosphere for the opposing team, but against the Falcons, who are used to a dome, it would be putting them in cold weather. Not to mention, the turf was in awful condition, I couldn't count how many times I saw bills defenders slipping.

I'm not defending chandler or stevie, but the bills should have had that one in the bag at half time.

PS - what the f-- was it with that PI call on Robey at the end? That make me sick.

i have watched pro football and been a fan of the bills for a long time. i have never seen a game where we had calls go our way. even the 1990's teams had bad calls and today we had that call in the end zone at the end that i feel was just ridiculous...i mean really?...that looks a lot like game fixing to me. the NFL cant have a bills team make the playoffs so whatever call we can get to go against the bills. even the e.j. score at the beginning of the game was ruled on the 1 yard line and not a score. we had to throw the red flag...that pissed me off... I believe the bills do not get any respect..i know you have to win to get respect but good grief!

if the bills can keep loosing then the NFL will justify moving the bills to another market. that's why we play a game out of the country...why would you play a home game every year on neutral ground???unless you where planning on moving to that place???the bills hands down would have won that game at the Ralph...

Paranoid? The Bills on the field and the front office off of it do more than enough to make us perpetual losers.

The heat of the moment has passed, and I like both Chandler and Stevie. I even think they are decent players. But they need to be gone.

They are losers. Most NFL games are close, and the error that is sure to lose almost every time is a turnover. Somehow our #1 wide receiver and our #1 tight end don't understand that the absolute priority is hanging on to the ball.

There are no excuses, there are no extenuating circumstances. There is nothing to be done but to rid the roster of serial losers.

Exactly!!!!!!

This team is soft.

I think you summed it up about as well as anyone on here. We had EVERYTHING to play for today, and came up small against a team that has been beat up on almost every single week. The offense contains itself w little imagination, and a very conservative game plan every week. And the Defense while having a very strong pass rush at times, has an awful secondary, one LB w potential.. (I put Hughes and Lawson w the Dline) and D lineman that still look disinterested a lot of the time in stopping the run, and play w little meanness. Combine that w a culture of losing that is second to none in the NFL over the past 14 years, and we constantly get finishes like the tire fire we saw last nite. To get this turned around, the mindset of this franchise is going to have to dramatically change. And unfortunately, that means getting rid of a lot of the guys who have contributed to one losing season after another. No player on this roster (short of Dan Carpenter, Cordy Glenn and Fred Jackson) is untouchable in my estimation.