Looking back...Skip Bayless is such a dramatic tool

Billzfan23

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even better is the fact that that very same weeks when EJ was in studio Bayless told him he wouldn't be surprised if he were picked in the first round. Total bullocks

I'd link it but I'm not sure how on my phone. It's on YouTube.

Edited by NobesBLO13

I wish there was a show that called out all of these idiots and went back and reviewed what they said and what they predicted. How often are these guys right if ever? That would be a fun show to watch
tell me more about how you can predict the future...

tell me more about how you can predict the future...

I didn't say I could I think it would be funny to see how wrong the "experts" are. What makes them experts? Let's see their pics vs a poll of avg joes and see who comes out ahead. Would be fun to watch

Guys, every time you pay attention to Skip Bayless, he wins. His job is to get you to pay attention. He will say or do anything he can to get that to happen.

Exactly. ESPN pays him to be as ridiculous and over-the-top as he can. That's his duty.

I wish there was a show that called out all of these idiots and went back and reviewed what they said and what they predicted. How often are these guys right if ever? That would be a fun show to watch

It's small ideas like that, that make people millionaires. I'd look more into producing a show like that, shoot a sample video and show it to networks.

You may be onto something.

The Bills had a ridiculously great draft in 2013. I don't care where EJ was drafted, because we have gotten 1st and 2nd round performances from 4 rookies this year. And a UDFA is playing significant snaps and making plays.

I agree and just before the draft I read an article that said the best place to take a QB, if you believe he can be the guy, is the middle of the first round. You won't over pay and if your right you have an option for a fifth year.