ESPN..cool piece about Kiko...

Kemp2Warlick

Kiko squashes the notion that players in Buffalo never get noticed. He gets a lot of national publicity now, and i don't live anywhere near WNY but i hear about Kiko all the time on National shows. If you're a special player you get noticed wherever you play.

Kiko squashes the notion that players in Buffalo never get noticed. He gets a lot of national publicity now, and i don't live anywhere near WNY but i hear about Kiko all the time on National shows. If you're a special player you get noticed wherever you play.

+1 No doubt about that. And Mario Williams is also leading the AFC Pro Bowl votes.

Hell if I remember corectly we traded #8 to the Rams for Manuel and Alonzo!

That is the steal/trade of the draft!

:beer:

But. But.But. Tavon Austin had THREE TDs last week, when the Bills stunk up the joint at Ketchup Field

I liked the part where Lawson says the team can take chances on big hits, knowing kiko is there to clean up.

This is great. Having an anchor in the middle of the defense is crucial. All of the great defenses have had one: Singletary, Lewis, Brooks, etc. It seems that we have ours now. We are a nasty bunch, sometimes error-prone, but with big time playmakers. We will be an absolute force for the next few years.