• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not

In the end, this win hurts the Bills

Out of the playoffs, gunning for 8-8, ugh

It's hard to imagine the Bills in a worse spot. 4-7, team is probably a bit better than that, very easy schedule the rest of the way with barely a mathematical chance to make the playoffs that requires winning at Mr. Belichick in Week 17. All of which ends a middling draft pick, too much hope for Manuel, and blaaaah.

Camp Unicorn...in rare form today.

I really enjoyed the win, and it was fun to be a Bills fan! Hoorah!

But OTOH, I'm a realist, and I came here to say that the Jets have been an enigma this season, so you have to consider that. They've gone win/loss/win/loss/win/loss etc all year. They beat the Patriots then came back to get blown out by the Bengals the next week (lost by FORTY point), then they come back the next week to beat the Saints!

Again, I'm happy as hell for the "going away" win today, but obviously if the Bills could play like this every week, they'd be 11-0. LOL

I predicted in the shout box that even a win would result in the complainers complaining about draft position. Sometimes I wish I was wrong about the infinite capacity of human beings for pointless negativity.

It's too bad a select group of us can't get together and watch the games.

I'm not

In the end, this win hurts the Bills

Out of the playoffs, gunning for 8-8, ugh

It's hard to imagine the Bills in a worse spot. 4-7, team is probably a bit better than that, very easy schedule the rest of the way with barely a mathematical chance to make the playoffs that requires winning at Mr. Belichick in Week 17. All of which ends a middling draft pick, too much hope for Manuel, and blaaaah.

The development and confidence of our rook QB is far more important that our draft position. The better EJ plays and the more he contributes to W's, the better off will be.

I predicted in the shout box that even a win would result in the complainers complaining about draft position. Sometimes I wish I was wrong about the infinite capacity of human beings for pointless negativity.

+1001

Great win, the Bills much the best today.

Talk about which came first, the chicken or the egg-awsome defense,vs

horrible QB play by the Jets. As Geno Smith has struggled before,

probably a combination of both.

What tempers the win though, is there may never be another with the

featured back gaining 6 yards in I believe 13 carries.

Anyone worried about Spiller?

I would be giddy if you expressed yourself in complete sentences.

Why can't some "fans" just enjoy a victory?

On one series, the Bills drive was over 80 yards in two plays, and only took 27 seconds off the clock.

Why don't we give our defense a chance to catch their breath?

We are so stoopid it crives me drazy!

The Jet's game plan as stated by Rex was to stop the Bills running game because they did not believe the Bills could win with a passing game attack featuring a Rookie QB and down two starters at receiver. The Jet's game plan was partially successful. They stuffed the Bills ground game. The Bills responded by throwing over the top successfully and turning the game into a rout with an outstanding defensive effort. The most disappointing play from the Jets viewpoint was Goodwin toasting the Jets best corner. That play had Rex almost in tears and threatening his corners with playing cover two instead of man for man.

Great win, the Bills much the best today.

Talk about which came first, the chicken or the egg-awsome defense,vs

horrible QB play by the Jets. As Geno Smith has struggled before,

probably a combination of both.

What tempers the win though, is there may never be another with the

featured back gaining 6 yards in I believe 13 carries.

Anyone worried about Spiller?

Shut up.

We're 4-7. I'm happy to get a freaking win, but yeah... we're still last place in the AFC East. Still unlikely to sniff the playoffs.

I just want to be able to look at this team after week 16 and say, "wow, this team is SO much better than they were in week 1"

I'm feeling optimistic that we'll be able to say exactly that.

I just want to be able to look at this team after week 16 and say, "wow, this team is SO much better than they were in week 1"

I'm feeling optimistic that we'll be able to say exactly that.

That'd certainly be something. But I'd really prefer playoffs.