D Line Is Goin Have A Field Day

Bryce Paup

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in another thread, if the game was determined solely by what happens in the trenches, the Bills would win.

However the game is also decided by skill players on both sides of the ball.

It should be a competitive game in a league known for competitive games.

Hopefully the Bills break it open late so we can actually enjoy some of the 4th quarter.

As I said in another thread, if the game was determined solely by what happens in the trenches, the Bills would win.

However the game is also decided by skill players on both sides of the ball.

It should be a competitive game in a league known for competitive games.

Hopefully the Bills break it open late so we can actually enjoy some of the 4th quarter.

well---our other skill players better way outplay theirs because its likely Big Ben wins the QB war.

well---our other skill players better way outplay theirs because its likely Big Ben wins the QB war.

That would be my guess. It's a reasonable assumption at this point. Hopefully we're wrong.

Regardless, really excited that EJs healthy and starting. I was really looking forward to watching his growth this year and it's been a bummer that he hasn't been out there, win or lose.

That would be my guess. It's a reasonable assumption at this point. Hopefully we're wrong.

Regardless, really excited that EJs healthy and starting. I was really looking forward to watching his growth this year and it's been a bummer that he hasn't been out there, win or lose.

once we have a real QB this is a playoff team...add a LB or 2 it could get real interesting

With Big Ben's tendency to hold the ball too long I see our guys up front making his life miserable every time he drops back.. Mario Williams could have 3 sacks this game.. And if EJ can play smart limit mistakes and just manage the game we win. Pretty sound game

Go Bills!!!!!!

Hopefully (man i miss Bryce Paup)

Just watched the ND/Pitt game at Heinz Field tonight.....the field is in rough shape per usual. Not good for EJ's knee nor our pass rush

Conspiracy I knew it !!!

I have enjoyed almost every single quarter this year. The last two against the Saints I would like to forget but otherwise this has been a team worth watching. Don't give up!!

This should hold true, theoratically. Big Ben has a knack, however, for escaping the pocket, bying time, and creating plays. He literally has made a living off it, as his offensive lines have been so terrible. Also, once you get to Roethlisberger, you need to wrap him up and bring him down with a solid tackle. No arm tackles or he will make you look foolish.

Yup. He's won two Super Bowls being a statue who holds the ball too long. He's the most underrated QB in the league.