D Line Is Goin Have A Field Day

Bryce Paup

Yup Mario had a field day - zero tackles, zero sacks. 1 tackle the last 2 games.

100 million dollar difference maker.

Mario is not the only member of the D-Line. I guarantee his presence makes a difference even if it doesn't end up on the stat sheet.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My long-standing cynicism has me expecting the opposite of everything otherwise expected: Bills get no sacks or pressure on Rothlisberger, Steelers running backs have a field day, and both Fred and CJ get completely shut down, while the Bills lose in a laugher.

Damn you, cynicism.

Damn you, cynicism, indeed.

Mario is not the only member of the D-Line. I guarantee his presence makes a difference even if it doesn't end up on the stat sheet.

100 million dollars - zero stats, zero impact, and plays with no heart. Funny how so many people here love this guy. Did you watch his effort today (and last week)? It was putrid.

100 million dollars - zero stats, zero impact, and plays with no heart. Funny how so many people here love this guy. Did you watch his effort today (and last week)? It was putrid.

IMHO Mario Williams is the smartest Bill on the team.

To me he's the barometer as to how the team is going to do. If Mario plays hard I know that he believes the team is a winner. If Mario doesn't play hard I know that he believes the team is not a winner.