D Line Is Goin Have A Field Day

Bryce Paup

With Big Ben's tendency to hold the ball too long I see our guys up front making his life miserable every time he drops back.. Mario Williams could have 3 sacks this game.. And if EJ can play smart limit mistakes and just manage the game we win. Pretty sound game

Go Bills!!!!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This should hold true, theoratically. Big Ben has a knack, however, for escaping the pocket, bying time, and creating plays. He literally has made a living off it, as his offensive lines have been so terrible. Also, once you get to Roethlisberger, you need to wrap him up and bring him down with a solid tackle. No arm tackles or he will make you look foolish.

This should hold true, theoratically. Big Ben has a knack, however, for escaping the pocket, bying time, and creating plays. He literally has made a living off it, as his offensive lines have been so terrible. Also, once you get to Roethlisberger, you need to wrap him up and bring him down with a solid tackle. No arm tackles or he will make you look foolish.

One perk of Mario being closer to 300 lbs instead of 250 and our DTs doing well getting after the qb as well

On paper they should have an impact but week to week teams surprise good and bad and there's a little bit of luck involved.

Edited by NoSaint

With Big Ben's tendency to hold the ball too long I see our guys up front making his life miserable every time he drops back.. Mario Williams could have 3 sacks this game.. And if EJ can play smart limit mistakes and just manage the game we win. Pretty sound game

Go Bills!!!!!!

I too think we'll get to Big Ben. In turn, he'll make several big throws due to the play being extended. Pound the football on offense, Buffalo.

If they do... We are looking at 5-11 best case. They've gotta win

Yeah. I have had a bad feeling about this game after I heard Polamalu on the radio this week. Their defense should be ready to play and Big Ben is always a pain in the ass for us. Keep in mind Rothlisberger is still playing very good football. This is a tougher game than most people think.

The Bills defensive line our last game gave the Steelers a lot of trouble. Kyle Williams was in their backfield the whole game. That was just a 4 man rush and they very nearly won because of a strong defensive performance by the Bills that day. Just think how much of a handful our D is going to be now.

The Bills defensive line our last game gave the Steelers a lot of trouble. Kyle Williams was in their backfield the whole game. That was just a 4 man rush and they very nearly won because of a strong defensive performance by the Bills that day. Just think how much of a handful our D is going to be now.

i am truly hoping that this is the case. better scheme, better players, better intensity...hopefully this contributes to a buffalo win. with all the attention that our d-line is getting for being really good and all the attention the steelers o-line is getting for being really bad, i am really hoping to see something special.

My long-standing cynicism has me expecting the opposite of everything otherwise expected: Bills get no sacks or pressure on Rothlisberger, Steelers running backs have a field day, and both Fred and CJ get completely shut down, while the Bills lose in a laugher.

Damn you, cynicism.

And this time around, their All-Pro center Maurkice Pouncey won't be playing.

The Steelers are a proud organization that expects to win and is going to be going all out in this game. The Bills are going to have a hard time going into Pittsburgh and winning this game. They had a better chance against KC, IMO. It would really be a good win if they can do it- much better than Pittsburgh's record would indicate.

Tough game .

After the humbling loss i worry. But Marrone knows the s--tstorm is coming against Dicky boy's defense .

Our advantage is with OUR defense this game . The Olde, Ben, stepping up over and around, and then making the play will be minimal this game .

But thats always a quality you must respect from him .

My long-standing cynicism has me expecting the opposite of everything otherwise expected: Bills get no sacks or pressure on Rothlisberger, Steelers running backs have a field day, and both Fred and CJ get completely shut down, while the Bills lose in a laugher.

Damn you, cynicism.

Fast Willie Parker says thanks for thinking of him but he will not be playing!

But, this game will be won by the offensive line, if they can open holes against what has been a porous Steelers d-line, so we can control the clock and stay out of passing situations (when we are passing, Dick LaB. will be blitzing from every direction he can).

The Steelers have been run on this season; this is our real advantage, and we need to exploit it.