Packers reach out to....Brett Favre!!!

Buftex

Just heard that Bus Cook, Favre's agent, has said that "Brett is staying retired".

If you click on the original story, Sporting News has updated it, with somebody tweeting Cook's comments..

This tweeting thing is getting out of hand... :lol:

Edited by Buftex

Just heard that Bus Cook, Favre's agent, has said that "Brett is staying retired".

If you click on the original story, Sporting News has updated it, with somebody tweeting Cook's comments..

This tweeting thing is getting out of hand... :lol:

Figured that to be the case when he had already supposedly turned the Rams down citing memory loss.

Favre should do it. If he were to win the SB it would be legendary. If he sucks no one would hold it against him on account of age & time away from the game.

He's be playing 3 weeks.

And suiting up on 6 days notice - I'd guess Super Bowl wins aren't really in the discussion. Likely he simply would end his career on a sad note.

He's be playing 3 weeks.

And suiting up on 6 days notice - I'd guess Super Bowl wins aren't really in the discussion. Likely he simply would end his career on a sad note.

I thought he already kind of did that. What would one more time hurt?

Balzer's comment isn't that the Packers reached out to Favre... only that Balzer reached out to Bus Cook asking if Favre would consider returning to the Packers. It doesn't appear that the Packers considered Favre in any way.

Balzer's comment isn't that the Packers reached out to Favre... only that Balzer reached out to Bus Cook asking if Favre would consider returning to the Packers. It doesn't appear that the Packers considered Favre in any way.

The story has been edited since it was originally posted. The original story made no mention of Bus Cook, and said, most definitiely, that the interest was on the side of the Packers ...

Edited by Buftex