EJ is ready to return: Set to Start at QB in Pittsburgh

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not seen one ounce of give-up in the Bills play in any game since Manuel went down. I expect more of the same this week if Manuel plays or not.

I don't know if it's due to being a young team, or Marrones doing, or both, but I can't help but be impressed with the teams fight this season.

Unfortunately all the fight in the world can't overcome lack of talent (depth at least).

Or perhaps, experience.

Great news! Now we can decide which quarterback were going to draft

We just drafted a qb in the first round. You gotta face the facts. The smart money would bet against us taking another one.

If EJ is half as bad as you say he is repetitively down the stretch, I guess there's a shot.

We just drafted a qb in the first round. You gotta face the facts. The smart money would bet against us taking another one.

If EJ is half as bad as you say he is repetitively down the stretch, I guess there's a shot.

Why are you wasting time trying to reason with an unreasonable person with no contextual perspective? Your time is better served elsewhere.

I love how people on here pretend that EJ will not be a franchise QB after 4 starts! You need to give it at least 20 before you could possibly know. Especially with the upside he has shown.

They want to draft another one so that they can give up on him after 4 1/2 games too. If a QB doesn't knock their socks off after 4 1/2 games keep drafting them until you find one that does.

@ChrisBrownBills

Manuel 1st in rotation http://wp.me/plmrg-96N

Thank. God.

Honestly can't wait to see this kid learn and progress. Despite my feeling that the playoffs were there for us this year if EJ didn't get hurt or we had better backup plans, I would consider this season an enormous success if by January we saw huge improvements in EJ.

Go Bills!