EJ is ready to return: Set to Start at QB in Pittsburgh

I will say one thing. I don't think the Bills as a team dropped a ton of balls before this game. There were some, of course. EJs worse pass seems to be the swing pass that is not on target and dropped.

I contend Tuel does not throw a good catchable ball because he floats it.

You know darn well that the receivers get ready to feel the hits. WIth Tuel's floaters I think they are aniticpating hits and make for more drops.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say one thing. I don't think the Bills as a team dropped a ton of balls before this game. There were some, of course. EJs worse pass seems to be the swing pass that is not on target and dropped.

I contend Tuel does not throw a good catchable ball because he floats it.

You know darn well that the receivers get ready to feel the hits. WIth Tuel's floaters I think they are aniticpating hits and make for more drops.

Not buying it...Chandler dropped two perfect passes that hit him in the hands and had nobody near him either time, I was at the game

Hmmm. What's better, one knee completely healthy and the other banged up twice. Or each knee banged up once. Not sure.

I'm hoping that the left knee is now truly 100%, which it probably wasn't at the start of the regular season. Also, there's no indication that was a ligament injury.

So who wants to get ahead of the game and start a "Cut EJ now" thread?

Bet I could put together a pretty good likely list of TSW posters who would start such a thread. :lol:

I could see a "cut EJ now, tank the season, and draft a QB with the first round pick" thread getting some traction.

I could see a "cut EJ now, tank the season, and draft a QB with the first round pick" thread getting some traction.

sounds about right. Every win right now hurts our draft position. :wallbash:

Edited by nucci