Release Tuel

Nyghtewynd

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure he's a nice guy. I'm sure that his family loves him. But Jeff Tuel is obviously not an NFL-quality backup, and never will be. Get Flynn ready, and find someone else on the waiver wire. We don't need any more data or practice reps. He can't play. I'm glad he got that TD pass, because even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while and he'll need something to show his grandkids. But he needs to be released.

Of course, he won't be because Ralph is concerned about full stadia and refills on tapioca. But I digress.

just stop

Oh my !@#$ing God. What did you guys expect out of a UDFA rookie? Yeah, he was bad. It's funny because when our first round pick sucks ass we're all reminded that he's a rookie, but when a guy who's lucky to make the roster plays a similarly poor game we get unbridled outrage. Simmer down, people. I know it's aggravating. I'm mad too, but let's not blast this kid for being in this position.

Edited by Rob's House

Defense looked good, improving with each passing week. Tuel was OK in my book; he played as well as Lewis, probably better than any of us expected. Drops are on the receiver, not the thrower. But for the penalties, dropped passes, etc, most of us wouldn't even question the play calling.

Get over it, the Bills are in transition from a decade of awful to being an actual NFL team--two years to go!

Embarrassing thread.

Agree

Was it Tuel's fault that so many passes were dropped?

He floats balls, but he didn't stink the place up by any means.

He showed poise by throwing the ball away, running a little, and calling time-out at a smart time.

He's not starter material, but as a THIRD STRING he's not that bad.

He played as well as I expected. He didn't fumble for the TD. And that pick was blown coverage that was such dumb luck I can't stand it. Figure out how to power one in from the friggin 1 foot line and there are 2 more wins this year! Oh yeah someone needs to ask Chandler if was up for playing football today. That candy a$$ can't fight for YAC with the smallest db on him and nice hands today dude. What a giant wuss.

Thad has completed 60% of his passes and has a QBR of 80. It's not even close

I wish we had Tarvaris Jackson still.

I think QBR somehow needs to include fumbles, Thad puts the ball on the ground. QBR needs to computer fumbles and fumbles lost somehow.