Locker Room Nudity & Age

The Big Cat

Baring it all in public locker rooms  

57 members have voted

1. 1. When did you graduate/are you uptight?

• I graduated in 1989 or before and it doesn't bother me at all.
    • I graduated in 1989 or before and my nudity and the nudity of other's is a bit off-puting
    • I graduated in 1990 or later and it doesn't bother me at all.
    • I graduated in 1990 or later and my nudity and the nudity of other's is a bit off-puting

'81 here and i am seriously shocked at how many experienced this...

1979 here and I never heard of it either. That's just nucking futz and many of these guys are "oh yeah, no big deal." Our school pool and a viewing deck above for spectators to watch swim meets behind a glass wall. So there would be nowhere to keep the gawkers from watching. And the water was always cold. I didn't have much to shrink in the first place but good god talk about giving a kid a complex. Luckily we had no black kids in our school. :lol:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This deserves its own thread/poll. I am FLOORED by how many people swam naked in school. I graduated in 1989 and never heard of it. Insane.

1979 here and I never heard of it either. That's just nucking futz and many of these guys are "oh yeah, no big deal." Our school pool and a viewing deck above for spectators to watch swim meets behind a glass wall. So there would be nowhere to keep the gawkers from watching. And the water was always cold. I didn't have much to shrink in the first place but good god talk about giving a kid a complex. Luckily we had no black kids in our school. :lol:

I'm almost as shocked by how many of you went to schools that had a pool as I am the fact that guys swam nekkid. I wonder if it was some kind of weeding out process where the gym teacher was looking for boys who seemed interested in each other.

like i pointed out earlier...liverpool was a national powerhouse swim team during those years so a pool put us on the map

I'm almost as shocked by how many of you went to schools that had a pool as I am the fact that guys swam nekkid. I wonder if it was some kind of weeding out process where the gym teacher was looking for boys who seemed interested in each other.

This deserves its own thread/poll. I am FLOORED by how many people swam naked in school. I graduated in 1989 and never heard of it. Insane.

As noted upthread, I graduated in '86 and also never heard of such a thing. We had a pool in H.S. but nobody swam naked. It's definitely a generational thing. I know for a fact my dad wouldn't have a care in the world walking around naked in a locker room.

Haha, guess you ain't never been to LaSalle Junior High School . Built 1931, 4 small lanes, 20 yd pool. No pool would have been preferable.

These were swimming lessons when we were in elementary school to clarify...not sanctioned by school as I was a Prince o Peace boy

I just want to give this my vote for the gayest thread ever.

Says the guy who lives in San Francisco by choice... :rolleyes:

You might be onto something. I remember we had two gym teachers; an old guy and a younger guy. The old dude definitely gave off a Sandusky vibe.

So, with all this swimming naked... would it be a bad idea to invite a bunch of young boys over to swim nude with me?

One of the finest human beings I've ever met.

You will find many people disagreeing...many do not call him such nice things.

I graduated in 2006 and I'm ok with locker room nudity. We took showers in the locker room after hockey and lacrosse, but not after gym class. The only time I ever thought it was weird was in some of the hockey rinks where 4 locker rooms shared one shower room, and you would have moms walk by on their way to the locker room to help their 8 year olds tie their skates while you were in the shower with 6 other dudes.

Class of 1988, small school, population about 2500 for the entire village, two schools, Elementary (K-6) and High School (7-12). They would bus over the Elementary to the High School across town to use the pool, I think it was 5th and 6th grades. Never swam naked.

I've heard of it (even knew of it in high school). Never did it, though.

I have occasionally posted naked, however. In fact, I may be right now...

Says the guy who lives in San Francisco by choice... :rolleyes:

I do?

But if I did wouldn't that make me an expert on all things gay?

Class of 1988, small school, population about 2500 for the entire village, two schools, Elementary (K-6) and High School (7-12). They would bus over the Elementary to the High School across town to use the pool, I think it was 5th and 6th grades. Never swam naked.

2500 the entire village. Holy crap dude, you grew up in the city!

You've never swam naked or never did in school?