Take a stroll behind enemy lines

The Big Cat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah... Their board is mostly optimistic, discussing what they need to do to win... Several on here like to live in the past 13 years...

I particularly loved reading about how they fear our offensive weapons, and d-line... They feel our secondary is where they can win, we'll I have news for them, gotta have time to throw to exploit that... Not only that, but with Byrd, Gilmore, McKelvin, and Williams in there, throw in Searcy (who I like situationally) I don't think it's as weak as they expect...

Look back at that board Monday and read all the shock and awe about how we thoroughly won that game... Would be pretty sweet if Carpenter had the game winning kick... But would love to win by a couple scores!

Nah... Their board is mostly optimistic, discussing what they need to do to win... Several on here like to live in the reality of the past 13 years...

I particularly loved reading about how they fear our offensive weapons, and d-line... They feel our secondary is where they can win, we'll I have news for them, gotta have time to throw to exploit that... Not only that, but with Byrd, Gilmore, McKelvin, and Williams in there, throw in Searcy (who I like situationally) I don't think it's as weak as they expect...

Look back at that board Monday and read all the shock and awe about how we thoroughly won that game... Would be pretty sweet if Carpenter had the game winning kick... But would love to win by a couple scores!

Fixed. Edited by kidprison

Reading their board makes me realize something.

Bills v. Fish is no longer a major NFL rivalry. I have known that for years, but it really sucks. There is no hatred for us on their board. We are just another divisional opponent.

I will always hate the Fish more than any other team. That's part of the fun. Having a team to actually hate.

Bills v. Fish is no longer a major NFL rivalry. I have known that for years, but it really sucks. There is no hatred for us on their board. We are just another divisional opponent.

I will always hate the Fish more than any other team. That's part of the fun. Having a team to actually hate.

That's because New England has been so successful since Brady sold his soul to the Devil, that the Patsies are now the hated team in the division.

I have a very good friend who is a diehard Fin fan. 8-9 years ago the majority of our football talk was trashing the others team and talking up our own. Now... we trash talk the Jets and Pats and generally talk well of each others teams. He would much rather see the Bills win the division, if the Fins can't. And I would rather see Miami win it, if we can't. Yes, the decade of fail has changed the very fabric of our division and the rivalries within, at least for us.

Fixed.

If you are unable to grasp the sense of optimism, and cannot see the difference between this team and teams of the past 13 years, I hear the Astro's are looking for a fan base, lol!!

Can you tell me how the Donahoe and Levy era decisions are affecting this weeks matchup? Go!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! It all comes down to baremetric pressure in the Southern Hemisphere and how it relates to the rising cost of bananas...

I read three pages of their board and come away with the feeling Dolphin fans are more intelligent than Jets fans (GangGreen message board is comical though).

I went to ganggreen once and almost had a seizure. I love that SDS and the other mods keep this place looking clean without all the crap.

Unless they figure out how to get Gilmore out there without that stupid club on his hand, he is pretty much a liability...

In terms of tackling and shedding blocks, yes. In terms of coverage, he was excellent last week, allowing zero completions.

It's a give and take for sure; if they can find some way to protect him from having to square up and maintain leverage against blockers, he'll be a major asset.

I agree..... I grew up in the hayday where the Phins were public enemy number one. Even with that history, I don't hate them anymore. I do hate New England now, but that extends far beyond their domination. Its HOW they dominated, with guys like Rodney Harrison, Tom Brady, Belichick, and at least to my perception, leniency (bias) from the Refs IE Tuck Rule, Constant lopsided/timely penalties etc.

There is now an unlikely brotherhood with Bills and Dolphins fans. Us vs THEM (Pats, Jets) mentality. We both have been in the basement for so long we would enjoy either of us knocking off the Pats. Makes our rivalry and all of the "squish the fish" talk less interesting but it's still a division game so this is a must win for both teams.

I think we stack up well against them. It should be another close game with a slight edge to Miami with the home field advantage. Maybe we can show that we can actually win one on the road which would be a nice change