Take a stroll behind enemy lines

The Big Cat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills v. Fish is no longer a major NFL rivalry. I have known that for years, but it really sucks. There is no hatred for us on their board. We are just another divisional opponent.

I used to travel down there many years ago and it seemed to not be a rivalry for them even at that time. It seemed to only exist for Bills fans.

Edited by CodeMonkey

The power of Christ compels you.

Flashes of the Exorcist ! LOL.

I was reading some more on Dolphins current state and sounds like Wake will be back to near 100%.

That guy is brutal. Grimes is very very good back there. I am a little worried about their defense, at least more than the offense they have. Mike Wallace is playing decoy mostly and Tannehill doesnt deal with pressure since they are trying to keep him restrained and a pocket passer

I hope they do try to run it as much as these guys are hoping. If they've watched our defense at all it's clear that most of our losses have come when we were unable to slow down the passing game.

Well maybe it's both Bills need to improve on ?

When A Williams can return to safety and Gilmore looses the cast ,McKelvins hammy? and Byrd gets up to speed and Brooks comes back. The Bills will kick chooch Big Time.

Oh the potentail that line up would have

I bet when healthy all and Pettine playbooks are wide open we dominate.

Homer sure. But we would have a stacked secondary if all were healthy.

Duke Williams and moreso Nickle Robey ! are NFL caliber players imho

Only three teams in the NFL are worse at running the ball than the one-dimensional Miami Dolphins. And Miami's offense is second to last when it comes to sacks allowed per pass attempt (a takedown every 7.58 attempts).

The Bills defense is now ranked 3rd in the league in sacks with 21. Game over.

Only three teams in the NFL are worse at running the ball than the one-dimensional Miami Dolphins. And Miami's offense is second to last when it comes to sacks allowed per pass attempt (a takedown every 7.58 attempts).

The Bills defense is now ranked 3rd in the league in sacks with 21. Game over.

Watch for a ton of swing passes and quick screens this week. Miami is going to get rid of the ball quickly

To your first point about Fish winning the division, I say NEVER. EVER.

And to the Decade of Fail, if you mean the 1970s, then yes. It did change the fabric of our division. And I'm not old. I'm only 45. I wasnt even a teenager during the true Decade of Fail. But it left a lifelong mark on me.

I sorta had that impression even back then. Its kinda like Michigan State. Their "rival" is Michigan. But Michigan couldnt care less. Michigan's rival is Ohio State.

But Brian Cox acted like he hated us more than anything. That kept it stoked. And Thurman was dead to me, in that uniform. There is only one team to which a Buffalo Bills player may never ever ever actually CHOOSE to go.

Still. I will always hate the fish. They are the only team whose players I hope get injured. I wish their team headquarters would explode. I would rather go 2-14 and sweep them, then go 8-8, miss the playoffs, and get swept by them.

Old School.

/thread

Nah... Their board is mostly optimistic, discussing what they need to do to win... Several on here like to live in the past 13 years...

I particularly loved reading about how they fear our offensive weapons, and d-line... They feel our secondary is where they can win, we'll I have news for them, gotta have time to throw to exploit that... Not only that, but with Byrd, Gilmore, McKelvin, and Williams in there, throw in Searcy (who I like situationally) I don't think it's as weak as they expect...

Look back at that board Monday and read all the shock and awe about how we thoroughly won that game... Would be pretty sweet if Carpenter had the game winning kick... But would love to win by a couple scores!

Yes... I stand by my call... The GW kick by carpenter was SWEET!!!

There is no need for a realignment. All this so the Bills can play the Browns? And it's hard enough to get national coverage in a division that includes the NY Jets and Boston Patriots, so now people want to bury the Bills in a division with Cleveland and the Bengals?

It's all silliness. The Bills organization would have no interest in leaving a division with the Jets and Pats, unless it was to join the NFC East.