#TheLegendofKikoAlonso #WWKD

boyst

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Kiko Alonso decided he wanted to play for the Buffalo Bills, but they didn't have enough picks.

So he traveled back in time, forced Buddy Nix into a headlock and forced him to trade back for another 2nd round pick.

Can you offer any other explanation why Buddy Nix would have traded back?

"Sharks have a week of Kiko Alonso"

I love that one. Someone has to send this into NFL AM on the NFL Network. I guarantee if we rip of four wins in a row and we start getting national attention, Chris Berman will definitely put this on Countdown. He loves the Bills.

It is so cool to see this city start to have some swagger and pride in it's team. I truly believe that starts with Whaley and Marrone. Sound free agent picks ups, smart trades like for Hughes, excellent drafting, and good choices for coaches. We have our rookie QB not get hurt in pre-season or the regular season and the record looks very different with EJ growing in skill each week.

I think we are in for some light at the end of the tunnel. Go Bills! Now go hit the crap out of Big Ben!

Kiko likes to get up early and work out. But he hates that it is so dark. Out of respect, we all agree to turn our clocks BACK by one hour. Kiko is pleased…..

I am reminded of the quote from Conan to Barbarian. Allow me to paraphrase:

Reporter: "Kiko, What is best in life?"

Kiko " To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

Edited by I_want_2_BILL_Lieve