#TheLegendofKikoAlonso #WWKD

boyst

Kemp and others have been posting this in the shoutbox all morning, and I cannot believe there hasn't been a thread on it...

http://blogs.buffalo...ign=tw_buf_blog

A few at random...

Mark Kelso's Helmet @MarkKelsoHelmet

If Kiko Alonso drops an INT, its only because he wants to play more defense. #TheLegendOfKikoAlonso

Del Reid @mrdeadlier

Kiko Alonso doesn't intercept passes, footballs fly into his hands out of respect. #TheLegendOfKikoAlonso

https://twitter.com/search?q=%24thelegendofkikoalonso&src=typd

To follow them as they roll in...

Edited by jboyst62

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of my favorites....

Christopher Smith@ChrisSmithAV 18h

He doesn't need Twitter, he's already following you. #TheLegendOfKiko

Christopher Smith@ChrisSmithAV 18h

When it's raining, it's because he's thinking of something sad. #TheLegendOfKiko

Training Camp Mat@BillsCampMat 20h

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures @Kiko__Alonso allows to live. #TheLegendOfKiko

Del Reid@mrdeadlier 29 Sep

Some people wear Superman costumes on Halloween. Superman wears a Kiko Alonso jersey. #TheLegendOfKikoAlonso

Del Reid@mrdeadlier 21h

Kiko Alonso can cut through a hot knife with butter. #TheLegendOfKikoAlonso

Dave Koziel@Liv4Ink 19m

Twitter is giving an extra 22 letters per tweet because these 22 are mandatory #TheLegendOfKikoAlonso

Love this kid. I hope he keeps it up because the Bills have been waiting for an impact LB for a LONG time!!

+100 nothing but upside for this guy. Good pick for the Bills. Very dangerous and patient, I bet opposing teams will have to start game planning for him as time goes on!

I suppose you're right. I can't be the only one that thinks this stuff is incredibly dumb though, can I? It's almost as dumb as Kiko Alonso himself.

I can see you not being interested, but "incredibly dumb"? What's wrong with fans having a little fun?

The Buffalo Bills. Serious Business.