Stevie Johnson's injury

FluffHead

Stevie has been unimpressive thus far. I didn't really miss him. Stevie off the field allows EJ, I think, to find Woods a little more. Woods best plays where a couple of plays where the ball was uncatchable and he played the DB. Through a couple to the ground pretty hard. I was really impressed with him today.

How's he been unimpressive? Guy catches the winning touchdown against the Panthers, had a couple of big gains in games this year and draws attention to the opposing teams' best cornerback (which frees Woods up).

Not to mention he keeps TJ from being your #2. That is huge by itself. He is terrible.

And he has 1 catch last week against the Ravens for -1 yards and doesn't complain like the diva some people make him out to be and is happy to just come out that game with a W. Guy's horrendous.

He was open a lot last week and EJ didn't see him or hit him. He had an easy TD one play. He did drop the ball that was EJs INT which was terrible but his hustle recovery of EJ's second fumble saved the game, which made up for it. The Ravens tried to take him out of the game and it worked.

He was open a lot last week and EJ didn't see him or hit him. He had an easy TD one play. He did drop the ball that was EJs INT which was terrible but his hustle recovery of EJ's second fumble saved the game, which made up for it. The Ravens tried to take him out of the game and it worked.

So you're saying you're unimpressed right?

Back injury and he returned in the 2nd half. The toughest player on the team when it comes down to playing with pain.

Byrd could take some lessons from Stevie

i didn't see him return at all. Not sure your right about this.

He was wide open in the end zone & the QB threw it OB.

He was open on 2 slants & the QB threw it behind him.

He caught a slant but the team took a PI penalty instead.

He has a great knack for getting open. The QB is still a little hesitant. The QB will get better each game as he gains confidence.

Stevie has been unimpressive thus far. I didn't really miss him. Stevie off the field allows EJ, I think, to find Woods a little more. Woods best plays where a couple of plays where the ball was uncatchable and he played the DB. Through a couple to the ground pretty hard. I was really impressed with him today.

Stevie is still better than guys like Graham, Hogan and Easley.

The Stevie hate is hillarious. He is open, EJ is just a bit tenative in throwing the ball. Yes, Steve is prone to drops. But, his presence on the feild is good because: (1) he is a good WR; and (2) draws the top CB from the other team, leaving Woods with the 2nd corner, allowing him to generally be open.

I haven't heard anything about this with all the other craziness happening this week - has anyone heard if he is expected to play this coming weekend?

Bills Daily says the following:

blueball.gif Stevie Johnson left the loss in the first quarter with a lower back injury and only returned for a couple of plays. X-rays were negative and he has a sprained lumbar. He was better than expected on Friday and is expected to be fine for the next game. updated.gif 10/4