Stevie Johnson's injury

FluffHead

I thought I remember reading that he injured his back while blocking Haden on a play.

Stevie's got some issues, but I will never doubt his abilities. We need him out there, badly.

There was one play where Stevie showed what he is all about. He ran square in route 5 yards upfield and his move was so sick he went from having a guy in his pocket to presenting his numbers to the QB with 5 yards of separation in an instant. He's a baller.

yeah, Stevie is just fine. maybe TLew can get him the ball without the hesitation EJ still shows. Like every week with this team, "we shall see". Who the heck knows what we will see.

Stevie has his issues but he is still the best WR on the team. Woods is awesome, but remember he is being covered by the #2 CB. Stevie always has the shut down guy and still gets open. He plays hurt. And he is a true Bill. JMO.

i just wish he played healthy too! it seems like forever since he has had a clean bill. id love to see what he is capable of at 100% (or as close as nfl players ever get) -- not making any byrd commentary or trying to bash stevie, simply noting i wish he stayed healthy as hes a really good player.

yeah, Stevie is just fine. maybe TLew can get him the ball without the hesitation EJ still shows. Like every week with this team, "we shall see". Who the heck knows what we will see.

I hope Thad comes out firing since he has nothing to lose and no pressure. This is what I am going to keep saying to myself so I don't cry myself to sleep every night.