Sprained knee on EJ

Any reasoning behind your Buscaglia is a D-bag stance other than you speculating about his speculation? To me anyway, Buscaglia seems like the most respectable local reporter covering the Bills.

Just my opinion. I don't care for the guy's reports on WGR. Kind of a milquetoast, master of the obvious type guy. His style just bores me, more like a meteorologist than sports reporter type. And a buddy with connections got a text from a Bills starter saying as much when asked about his report on EJ injury, FWIW

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an unabashed critic of our local "media" I will stand by Buscaglia as the only one worth my time. He's not a homer nor always taking the negative angle. He takes a measured approach to his analysis, forgot more than the others know, and comes through with analysis based on rational thought rather than a need to be emotional, ouandish or miserable as a means to move the needle. Guys like him end up at national outlets, the rest are lifers here.

Funny that Marrone said this as well:

"I want to make sure that he’s healthy when he comes back. Just because you say four to six, it can be four, it can be six. It can be three or seven."

So apparently he could still come back earlier...

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/EJ-Manuel-out-at-least-another-month/226a93ff-d8bc-45af-b350-819166232240?camapign=tw_buf_article

Edited by Wayne Cubed

I will stand by Buscaglia as the only one worth my time. He's not a homer nor always taking the negative angle. He takes a measured approach to his analysis, forgot more than the others know, and comes through with analysis based on rational thought rather than a need to be emotional, ouandish or miserable as a means to move the needle. Guys like him end up at national outlets, the rest are lifers here.

Agree.

kind of stinks he will miss so much time. On the other hand he comes back for December. EJ needs more playing time this year, it would be great if he came back and led the Bills on a push for the playoffs. Hopefully Thad stays healthy and the D rises up and gets the Bills to 500 by then.

I understand what you are saying,,,but at 2-4 if the Bills were to make a playoff push it starts this week. And if they are still in the hunt in 4-6 weeks, ( that would mean possible 4-2 or 5-1 in those games ) I would think that they would stay with what has been working.

All the Best

Clearly...I can't think of one other starting QB in the league that would get hurt from a hit on the knee...

...except for maybe Brady, RG3, Rivers, Palmer, Cutler, all of whom had season-ending knee injuries at some point

the dude has been hurt what now three weeks. Jim kelly was hurt how often?