[closed]Ravens trade for OT Monroe

simpleman

While the Bill’s sit pat on a dysfunctional offensive line with almost $20 Million in cap space, the Raven’s trade for an upgrade on their O-line.

While Monroe is no all star, he is a potential upgrade for the Ravens, with possibly years ahead of him. The Ravens are trying to constantly upgrade the team both in and out of the season. The Bills FO?

While the Bill’s sit pat on a dysfunctional offensive line with almost $20 Million in cap space, the Raven’s trade for an upgrade on their O-line.

While Monroe is no all star, he is a potential upgrade for the Ravens, with possibly years ahead of him. The Ravens are trying to constantly upgrade the team both in and out of the season. The Bills FO?

Discussed here: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/162286-nfl-in-season-trades/

To clarify, I did not say we should have traded for him. I'm saying that other teams are willing to upgrade during the season, why are the Bills not trying as well. And yes I was trying not to turn this into another thread trashing a certain OG. What have the Bill's done to bring in talent this season? (Not pre season) I can think of at least a certain CB and a certain OG that definitely need an upgrade at their position. When a player so stinks up their position they cause the whole line to become dysfunctional.

To clarify, I did not say we should have traded for him. I'm saying that other teams are willing to upgrade during the season, why are the Bills not trying as well. And yes I was trying not to turn this into another thread trashing a certain OG. What have the Bill's done to bring in talent this season? (Not pre season) I can think of at least a certain CB and a certain OG that definitely need an upgrade at their position. When a player so stinks up their position they cause the whole line to become dysfunctional.

The Ravens just called and asked if the Bills can take back those 200 rushing yards from last Sunday since their line stinks so bad.

just because they didnt send you a memo with their attempts, doesnt mean there havent been any. the front office has proven pretty quiet on personnel matters.

Is it me or does this seem like picking nits after beating the defending champs?

Could be a sign that we've come a long way in a short period of time.

I'm just curious to know who or what the Ravens traded? Any info on THAT?

I'm just curious to know who or what the Ravens traded? Any info on THAT?

Jacksonville has traded starting left tackle Eugene Monroe to the Baltimore Ravens for two mid-round picks in the 2014 NFL Draft, CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora has reported. Monroe had been the Jaguars starting left tackle since 2009 when he was selected eighth overall in the NFL Draft.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/23954523/jaguars-trade-lt-eugene-monroe-to-ravens-fro-draft-picks

The Bills have brought in 30 new faces this season. The team brought in a QB for QB competition and he is now on our practice squad. We upgraded our depth big time. We traded for Larry Hughes who plays a ton. We brought in a kicker who has been filling in nicely. How many more moves do I need to mention. Also, how in the world does anyone know what the front office does unless you are part of the management team for the Bills. We have no idea who they call, who they ask about, what agents they chat with. Believe me every team in the league does their homework on players each and every week. We need to face it that some players don't even want to play here but the Bills would never broadcast that. Once we change the culture and we start winning some games and maybe go to a playoff game then maybe we will see some players actually choose to come to a cold, run down, poor economic city. I love how people just assume the front office never try's to land players in trades and what not... Edited by offsides#76FredSmerlas

the only linemen trades right now have been for LTs (Monroe to the Ravens and Brown to the Steelers is todays rumored deal)

What great LG is available right now in a deal that the Bills are passing up on and not gone after? Since you know that the Bills have not tried to go after anyone, I'm assuming you know what other organisations are offering.

So who do you want........what position? GO Away