McKelvin and/or Byrd going to play this week?

dascottbills28

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We really really need McKelvin to play and getting Byrd back would be an obvious bonus as well. Are either of the two expected to play this week?

Timescale for Byrd's return from his "foot condition" is about 3 months or if we tag him again next year then 15 months.

Wednesday Practice Report:

Bills: DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN PRACTICE: CB Leodis McKelvin (hamstring); WR Marquise Goodwin (hand); CB Ron Brooks (foot); CB Stephon Gilmore (wrist); K Dustin Hopkins (right groin); WR Stevie Johnson (hamstring); G Kraig Urbik (knee); DE Mario Williams (ankle); DT Kyle Williams (Achilles).

LIMITED PARTICIPATION IN PRACTICE: S Jairus Byrd (foot); DT Marcell Dareus (ankle).

FULL PARTICIPATION IN PRACTICE: RB C.J. Spiller (thigh); G Doug Legursky (knee).

Wednesday Practice Report:

Bills: DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN PRACTICE: CB Leodis McKelvin (hamstring); WR Marquise Goodwin (hand); CB Ron Brooks (foot); CB Stephon Gilmore (wrist); K Dustin Hopkins (right groin); WR Stevie Johnson (hamstring); G Kraig Urbik (knee); DE Mario Williams (ankle); DT Kyle Williams (Achilles).

LIMITED PARTICIPATION IN PRACTICE: S Jairus Byrd (foot); DT Marcell Dareus (ankle).

FULL PARTICIPATION IN PRACTICE: RB C.J. Spiller (thigh); G Doug Legursky (knee).

Yea I saw the official practice injury report but was still wondering if anything more was heard or said about whether Mckelvin or Byrd might play.

Kyle Williams Achilles...oh boy, not again..

Just his usual Wednesday rest day that he has been doing for the past few seasons

And what's the story with Gilmore? We're right up against 4-6 weeks.

I am guessing that he comes back by the Cincy game

We really really need McKelvin to play and getting Byrd back would be an obvious bonus as well. Are either of the two expected to play this week?

Won't know until Fridays practice report. Usually if you make a full practice Friday you're good to go.

I for one see Byrd milking this for all it's worth so he doesn't take the chance of getting hurt like some other FA's have done & risking his huge contract .

I think he could come back for a few games but it won't last long so he can just put glimpses of what he will be worth to the team & tease them into a huge contract or play just enough to show other teams that he still has IT !!