**Official Buffalo Bills @ NY Jets GDT**

sven233

This thread is always good for a laugh during the game. Yes, that was pretty bad. But it was one half of football. Before we start demanding the heads of our coaches, maybe some people need to wait a few games. Lots of football left to be played this season. We beat a pretty good team last week. The Jets D is no joke, so let's just wait and see.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if I want to brace myself for the second half. EJ look like a true rookie, CJ is a no show, SJ is being shut down. We have not one decent corner out there. Have mercy football gods..

There is a reason for this:

EJ is a rookie, the Jets have good DBS, CJ is the only offensive weapon the Bills have that teams are really afraid of, and SJ is the only receiving threat that defenses must respect. So, other than that it is Hackett's fault...

As for Pettine, what kind of a loser DC can't completely shot down an offense wit NO starting DBS in an already thin defensive backfield?

These three points are on Marrone. Poor clock management running the hurryup in the last two minutes with third and long.

Live by it, die by it. Bigger problem was immediately throwing a 3 yard pass on third and long. Kelly Holcomb would be proud, but unfortunately you don't win on third down with RAC yards.

Bottom line: since Ryan took over the Jets the Bills have been outcoached and played tentatively against them every time they have gone to NJ.

And that is not to say that the Jets have been coached well every time.....it's just that the Bills coaching has been terrible.

Today, Hackett and Pettine are getting it taken to them. It is still a close game, we will see if the Bills adjust and make some big plays in the second half.

This is the point where we will be able to see who we have as far as a coaching staff. I am hoping that the rather "vanilla" playcalling in the 1st half was was an attempt to see exactly how the Jets were going to play us without showing too much of what we could do. I am expecting some serious adjustments coming up. I believe these guys want to win.

Terrible first half and I thnk it falls solely on the O line. There have been few holes to run through and no time to pass. Hackett has had some bad play calling I think but he's not blocking!

Agreed, and the coaching problem is that Hackett is not changing his calls to fit the circumstances. Seems like a disturbing trend from him and Marrone in these first three gakes.

We get it Mrs. Hackett - your husband isn't to blame for the repeated same plays over and over and over and over and over and over andzxz

Not looking good, make sure you really tell us what your thinking, you might not have many more chances the way this games going.

3 drives of 7 or more plays and only 6 points is frustrating.