The Bills won because...

Just Jack

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it was that I didn't watch the Pats* game and the Carolina game. The only part of both games that I caught live on TV was the Carolina game and it's winning play(s). I had to go to work and I stopped in @ Subway for a sandwich... Just as Jay Cutler was taking a knee... FOX quickly cut to the Bills game... I thought we were doomed and that I would jinx them! Here is what happened next:

I missed the would be pick but caught:

The interference penalty live.

I watched and the rest was history. I never thought about it but, my name and intials are also "EJ."

:-)

Strange coincidence or what? I am normally a jinx live?

How about everybody getting me The Ticket or giving me a password to a SlingBox so I can test my theory.. ;-)

Strange coincidence?

EJ Manuel is a Eric w/a "K"... But God doesn't know the difference! ;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

The Bills won because the worm has turned. It started on Saturday night. My teams stink. My college team, ASU, consistently finds ways to beat themselves or lose in dramatic fashion. Against Wisconsin on Saturday, it was ASU that benefitted and won from a bizarre, unimaginable mistake by the Badgers at the end of the game. ASU or The Bills would have done that, not the team they were playing. Then yesterday the Bills get the improbable long drive, call by the official, big plays, and last second win. The worm has turned!!!

Crazy end to that game....

Because my 4 yo daugher asked if we could go to the aquarium together yesterday afternoon so we did. I was checking play by play on my phone and when I saw 'INTERCEPTED' in the last 30 seconds, I stopped checking. Imagine my surprise when I got home and saw the final score!

Edited by KD in CT

I got DirecTV 10 years ago to get the NFL Sunday Ticket to watch the Bills down here in Nashville. Due to limited finances these past few years we had to drop the Sunday Ticket. On Sunday I negotiated a free year with of Sunday Ticket/Sunday Ticket Max/$100 Visa Card/$10 off a month and got to watch the game for real for the first time in a couple of years.

That's why we won.

C

overall they played the cleaner game. Some poor choices at tackling but nothing like the cheapshots the Panthers were dishing out.

frankly living in NC for a few years I would cheer for them.,.... but after what I saw I migh change my mind.

Prevent defenses still preventing teams from winning

Those aren't karma reasons, try again.

It's not something I like to admit, but I was forced to buy Budweiser to drink during the game. I never drink Bud on game day, but I will every Sunday if it means the Bills win.

Funny, I did the same. After checking 4 stores in the area I was unable to find a Labatt's 12 and had to settle for Bud. Maybe we've stumbled on the answer!