The Bills lost because...

Just Jack

Back by unpopular demand, tell us how YOUR ACTIONS affected the Bills game yesterday. I'll start...

I left my sweatshirt off (those at the Tailgate know what it said) during the first half. Well, my seats are in the shade, and even though I was getting chilly I kept it off through the first half. Once I put it on before the second half, the Bills started playing better. But it was countered by the Pats fan in the suite behind me, who put on their ugly sweater.

(I'm also going to blame jboyst who kept mentioning how the last game he was at, was the 2003 Bills - Pats home opener 31-0 win)

Because some time in the middle of the third quarter I touched the guys chicken wing hat in front of me. It was ugly as hell and foam. I did everything I could not to bump the guy but moved in the 3rd and bumped it...and it set in my head, great, I just lost us the game.

(I'm also going to blame jboyst who kept mentioning how the last game he was at, was the 2003 Bills - Pats home opener 31-0 win)

Thanks for that... :cry:

I still live in Orlando, I moved here permanently in 2000 after the Tennessee illegal forward pass game. I was home for the first two preseason games visiting family (2-0) I'm to blame and I'm sorry, now that I've admitted it the curse will be lifted (right?)

Also God hates us.

Edited by frogger

i use rabbit ears. I can never get that channel well. WROC 8 cbs i think .

So from 12 -1 i was trying to dial th ears in. By the time my son joined me he knew.

he left to the sports bar about ten minutes in as i had already threatened to throw tv through window if it blinked up again.

Funny thing is the second half was very clear.

Its on me guys. my reception was awful. i could have given some more effort and made better adjustments sooner

I guess I should point out that Franks Hot Sauce isn't available down here in New Zealand.

(I'd be more than happy to accept any shipments, though!)

Go Bills!

Wow really? we have 2 kinds (regular and wings kinds) here in Thailand (a really recent development BTW) :nana: I have been pouring that stuff on everything lately.

I wore my Buffalo shirt but it got hot and I took it off in the 4th quarter. Oops

Because I was too hungover when I got home from a weekend golf trip to put on my Bills game day shirt or even crack a single beer. Oh yeah and at some point I actually thought they wouldn't break my heart with this new staff!

Edited by JohnnyBuffalo