Bills roster cut down to 50 (-18 then -5 more)

zazie

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those skinny guys were worthless...quick, but the second they got near the fatties they just dropped like a stone; their shots sucked too. I always went 2 mediums and 2 fatties.

I used to LOVE that game...my friend and I named our players...the big one was named Bartakamos, the small one Sweeney and the medium one Dudley,good times playing that, lol

Wow. Just Shocked... Kaufmann, AND Dickerson? What in the hell are we going to score with? TJ Graham? :lol: -IMPOSSIBLE. The guy simply cannot catch. And CREZ BUTLER??? Why the f___ would you cut that guy Doug? WTF did he do beside out-perform every CB currently on our roster?

These cuts remove easily half of the scoring potential from this team? -Something that will hurt like hell down the line.

I don't see Kaufmann clearing waivers at all. He's probably already been picked up by the Patsies! How can you NOT see the talent in that kid???

Talk to us doug... You've lost me on this one.

Clueless!! :doh:

Looks like IR candidates at the moment are Kolb, Legursky, and Brad Smith. I don't know how serious their injuries are, but this is what I've heard from some sources on Twitter. Take that as you may.

Byrd also tweeted that he, himself, made the final roster. Just in case anyone should think he was on the bubble.

The Pats* cut Jake Ballard.... so much for the genious of the hoodie scooping him up on the Giants.

Brian Banks was cut.... That girl owes him some serious money!

Ballard can't run anymore. They needed TEs, but he isn't going to cut it even there. I agree on Banks and hope he gets picked up somewhere because of his backstory.

Ballard can't run anymore. They needed TEs, but he isn't going to cut it even there. I agree on Banks and hope he gets picked up somewhere because of his backstory.

FWIW, PFT says that Falcons' owner Arthur Blank is working to find Banks a career in the Atlanta area, and wants to keep him around the organization as a role model for persistence and faith.

Wow. Just Shocked... Kaufmann, AND Dickerson? What in the hell are we going to score with? TJ Graham? :lol: -IMPOSSIBLE. The guy simply cannot catch. And CREZ BUTLER??? Why the f___ would you cut that guy Doug? WTF did he do beside out-perform every CB currently on our roster?

These cuts remove easily half of the scoring potential from this team? -Something that will hurt like hell down the line.

I don't see Kaufmann clearing waivers at all. He's probably already been picked up by the Patsies! How can you NOT see the talent in that kid???

Half scoring potential? I think you are vastly overestimating players that would barely see the field on our team, let alone make another team.. that, or you're trolling. But typical Bills fan mindset.

Dorin Dickerson is a man without a position, and had a pretty quiet camp. I can understand your concern about Kaufman, but he is also a rookie and pretty raw. Who is to say that he will clear waivers and make the PS? And how often would he have seen the field as a #6 receiver purely, not at ST? I was not overly impressed by his ST play.

I will agree with you on Butler. Hopefully they are looking to bring in quite a few upgrades at the CB position. But dude, you need to calm down, the fact that we cut three guys does not mean doom and gloom for this season.

Edited by Sumin

FWIW, PFT says that Falcons' owner Arthur Blank is working to find Banks a career in the Atlanta area, and wants to keep him around the organization as a role model for persistence and faith.

Don't like blank much but like hearing this. Even when bad things happen keep pushing forward and you will get breaks. Might not be the ones you expected or hoped for but doors will open most of the time

Really hoping this is sarcasm....just like to give the benefit of the doubt

Must be sarcasm . . . . Kaufman is a nice project, but is at least a year away . . . . Dickerson was a tweener (like Scott), a man without a position . . . . as for Butler, just watch the tapes of the preseason games --- Bills can find better on the cut wire

No, 1 skinny to chase down the puck, then carry and pass to a fatty.

My mediums would smoke you and your skinny! They're fast enough to both get around the fatties and arrive at loose pucks quickly enough to bounce the skinnies.

Good thing we don't have an online version of the game or there'd be throwdowns!