So Byrd is hurt too

Jdragon2

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.... He's hurt, just like Mario was... Not like Kolb was...

Unfortunately, I think Byrd is going to be a Tyrd this year.... Pissy pants little child, pouting bc he didn't get his way- only damn near $7M....

Well you can certainly let him know if and when he ever takes the field. I hope the whole stadium gives this smug a$$ something to think about and keep it up !!!

Lets just move on from this guy. He's done with the Bills, and to be fair to him, I get it. I really do.

However, to be fair to me, it's time for me to move on too. I want players on my club that want to be here. Good luck Jairus and thanks for the past production. Time to move on.

@buffalobills: #Bills S Jairus Byrd misses game to get 2nd opinion on foot http://t.co/jQFAeBC7uA (via @ChrisBrownBills)

Seriously!? I think the sky is falling :cry:

I agree.... He's hurt, just like Mario was... Not like Kolb was...

Unfortunately, I think Byrd is going to be a Tyrd this year.... Pissy pants little child, pouting bc he didn't get his way- only damn near $7M....

if he doesn't play well he won't be making "his money" so it's in his best interest to play hard.

How can anybody look at the DBs on this team and still have the attitude that you want Byrd cut or traded? This team needs more quality DBs, not less. So what if he doesn't want to be in Buffalo - he's here and if he wants a big payday down the road he'll play well.

Its pure BS. He is going to BS his way through the season playing half ass because he is a kitty. Grow the F up and get out there and play, you have a contract!

You do realize he wasnt going to play lastnight. Coupled with it essentially being an off day - this was the easiest time to pop in to have something checked out and not actually miss any snaps in practice. Just a bit of perspective

Its pure BS. He is going to BS his way through the season playing half ass because he is a kitty. Grow the F up and get out there and play, you have a contract!

There's always this as an option, but it makes absolutely no sense on his end if he really wants that 8.5-9mil contract at the end of a season. I don't think it'll go over well in negotiations when Eugene Parker has to explain that his client was butt-hurt, hence he only had 50 tackles and 1 int.