The Official Game Day Thread... End of the PreSeason is Here!

Nanker

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not a "kool aid drinker" im a fan of the buffalo bills.

i hope they win the super bowl this year.

im going to watch the games, and root for them.

if they have a terrible season, you can take solace in the fact that you saw it coming--you got to be miserable for an extra 3 months, secure in your knowledge that the bills would be bad.

but i prefer my life, which is to just enjoy the games, and hope were good.

hey man, id rather be optimistic and happy for 3 months, and end up being wrong, than pessimistic and miserable for 3 months, and end up being right.

but i guess thats why i have a hot wife, a good job and dont live in buffalo, right?

And yet here you are argueing on a message board discussion of a 4th preseason game.

other than the hot wife part, this is exactly my attitude...i'd rather watch the bills lose 16 games than be a fan of the patriots during their superbowl years...each sunday is a new and exciting day for me and i am excited to watch EVERY game!

if they have a terrible season, you can take solace in the fact that you saw it coming--you got to be miserable for an extra 3 months, secure in your knowledge that the bills would be bad.

hey man, id rather be optimistic and happy for 3 months, and end up being wrong, than pessimistic and miserable for 3 months, and end up being right.

but i guess thats why i have a hot wife, a good job and dont live in buffalo, right?

You're overreacting to our reactions. :)

Marrone isn't going to be fired. But he looks pretty displeased with his players. No one was expecting Leinart to be in sync, but he's missed basic throws. Our CBs have been nowhere near their WRs, just cements the fact that we need to make a move to shore up depth. Etc.

Calm down. :P

I will agree its clear the secondary depth is lousy. May as wel cut down to 51 and get some better DBs

Wonder is Leinart will come back for the 3rd, and Lewis for the 4th, so they have an opportunity to spend time with coaches to go over things before their second set of drives.

To the people who are upset about reactions, Lewis is looking ok so far, not in sync, but making throws when they are there.

I genuinely don't understand how TJ Heath (or really any of the DBs out there now) are in the NFL. They are torched or out of position EVERY PLAY! There are bound to be a half dozen cuts better than anyone we have outside of Gilmore (and maybe McKelvin).

I'm not too worried about any other positions looking bad now, but these DBs are guys that are possibly on the field every week. You can't win like this. Period.

You mean you think being positive is more enjoyable than wallowing in pessimism and negativity? But what about that infinitesimal moment of satisfaction when you get to say you knew they sucked? You miss that well earned victory paved by months of self loathing! Loser.....

Feel bad for the fans that actually paid to watch this game, yikes

It's despicable that fans have to purchase these games as part of their season ticket package. The Bills should be sued for fraud since the product on the field today in no way resembles a professional football team.

DISCLAIMER: Before anyone gets their panties in a wad, I know it's preseason and this game is meaningless. I don't want Marrone fired and I'll be rooting for the Bills all year no matter how much they may end up sucking.