The Official Game Day Thread... End of the PreSeason is Here!

Nanker

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Easley imo........

I don't see any way this team can cut Easley...To the admittedly untrained eye he has clearly looked talented this preseason on a team that is lacking in talent overall... B-)

if he can lead an exorcism I'm in.

:lol:

I don't see any way this team can cut Easley...To the admittedly untrained eye he has clearly looked talented this preseason on a team that is lacking in talent overall... B-)

:lol:

Yet in year four he has yet to catch a single regular season pass. It's understood the injuries, health problems, but last year he was parked most of the season on the PS while Ruvell effin martin was active.

He made a nice catch tonight against a future home depot clerk in a utterly boring scrimmage. I remain cautious that there's a NFL player inside of Easley. But maybe he will prove his doubters wrong.

Virgin sacrifice? Why not

Can't be me so it must be Tim?

Yet in year four he has yet to catch a single regular season pass. It's understood the injuries, health problems, but last year he was parked most of the season on the PS while Ruvell effin martin was active.

He made a nice catch tonight against a future home depot clerk in a utterly boring scrimmage. I remain cautious that there's a NFL player inside of Easley. But maybe he will prove his doubters wrong.

Easley touched the ball once last year, it was a kick return for 50 plus yards, but yeah keep him on the bench. What great coaching.

He's looked good all preseason...He's led the Bills in receiving this preseason by a wide margin I believe...You can't ignore the injuries and health problems...He's looked great in the preseason before his heart issue...He's always shown promise but this year he looks confident...I'm not sure why you would believe the judgement on Easley is coming from one play...You think I just started watching football tonight? B-)