The Official Game Day Thread... End of the PreSeason is Here!

Nanker

For those of us who aren't all-consumed with trying to parse out how much The Bills raked over every athlete to ever play for the team up to and including Byrd - here's a bona-fide Game Day Thread to talk about something meaningful: TODAY's game!

Game on.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Tim Graham gets interviewed at halftime to keep us up-to-date on which Bills are most upset about their current contracts and want out of here. Of course over a dozen of them will be taking a hike pretty soon anyway.

This really doesn't make sense to me. If Tuel is really the opening day starter at this point, don't you get him playing time with our 1st string offense and the Lions 1st string defense both of which typically only play a couple of series at best in this game?

Explain the logic behind Leinart starting.

Hope EJ's knee is progressing. Preseason for good to great starters should be a no no in the future IMO.

fringe players and rookies let's say a Drayton Florence type should be out there with Tuel and Manuel.

Injuries are brutal, my season win total changed by 3-5 games....need Gilmore or Dareus to display star power relative to their draft positions this year.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

For those of us who aren't all-consumed with trying to parse out how much The Bills raked over every athlete to ever play for the team up to and including Byrd - here's a bona-fide Game Day Thread to talk about something meaningful: TODAY's game!

Game on.

The game tonight is meaningful? Who knew? ;)

This really doesn't make sense to me. If Tuel is really the opening day starter at this point, don't you get him playing time with our 1st string offense and the Lions 1st string defense both of which typically only play a couple of series at best in this game?

Explain the logic behind Leinart starting.

Whatever you say Rex RYA .

Starters according to BB.com:

Bills Offensive Starters:

WRs 88 Goodwin & 15 Hogan

LT 66 Welch

LG 59 Legursky

C 61 Snow

RG 73 Caldwell

RT 71 Young

TE 85 Smith

QB 7 Leinart

RB 20 Choice