The Official Game Day Thread... End of the PreSeason is Here!

Nanker

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let's step back from the ledge here...leinart hasn't played in a couple years, he's been in buffalo for 3 days...yeah the interception sounded bad but it sounds like it was a mix-up on where the reciever was supposed to go or where the pass was supposed to go...this is nothing more than a training camp outing for leinart...

I dunno throwing a pick to a linebackers sitting right in front of you should get you cut...don't you think?

That is not exactly what happened. I think it was the corner Bentley who was not covering the receiver.

I hope we do not cut all of our QBs who throw a pick.

OK.....we seriously need to watch these upcoming cuts for CBs. Ours are absolutely awful. I don't care if they don't know the playbook or not. There has to be better man-to-man cover guys out there that will be released in the next couple days that will definitely be beter than anything we have. THis is embarrasing. We'll get beat by 50 again if these clowns are playing agains Brady.

let's step back from the ledge here...leinart hasn't played in a couple years, he's been in buffalo for 3 days...yeah the interception sounded bad but it sounds like it was a mix-up on where the reciever was supposed to go or where the pass was supposed to go...this is nothing more than a training camp outing for leinart...

This.