The Official Game Day Thread... End of the PreSeason is Here!

Nanker

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This really doesn't make sense to me. If Tuel is really the opening day starter at this point, don't you get him playing time with our 1st string offense and the Lions 1st string defense both of which typically only play a couple of series at best in this game?

Explain the logic behind Leinart starting.

We all know how bad Teul is, this is a scramble to see if we can do any better

Certainly does not look like anyone is playing with the fear of losing a spot...That's for sure... B-)

And for a lot of these guys this is their superbowl, their dream, hundreds of thousands of dollars on the line. You would think they would play with their hair on fire.

lol. man you guys are truly over reacting. our backups cant beat detroits backups?

who gives a sh*t.

and honestly, why would you think that the bills, after missing the playoffs for 13 straight years, would suddenly be so deep that thier backups would look like all-world, brick-sh*thouse, first ballot hall of famers?

yes--lets FIRE our headcoach because our second stringers are losing the fouth preseason game!

bills fans: some of the stupidest motherf*ckers on the planet, i swear.

lol. man you guys are truly over reacting. our backups cant beat detroits backups?

who gives a sh*t.

and honestly, why would you think that the bills, after missing the playoffs for 13 straight years, would suddenly be so deep that thier backups would look like all-world, brick-sh*thouse, first ballot hall of famers?

yes--lets FIRE our headcoach because our second stringers are losing the fouth preseason game!

bills fans: some of the stupidest motherf*ckers on the planet, i swear.

Are you watching the game? It's not that they are losing. It's HOW they are.