The Official Game Day Thread... End of the PreSeason is Here!

Nanker

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to remain optimistic, but a very weak WR may have just gotten worse.

Continuesd inept play be defense.

Can't blame Bills for not being 3 deep at QB, but if Tuel may start week 1, how is it possible that he isn't playing to get more experience?

If Tuel gets injured we are definetly more screwed than we already are. Even if EJ comes back week 1. Like it or not he is the best we have behind EJ. Playing it safe is OK. The kid had a ton of reps in TC!

So Thaddeus Lewis has probably made the team?

He's making football plays, even if he's not great. Big improvement over Leinart. Which isn't surprising. Lewis was at least on the practice field with another team, Leinart was doing who knows what.

If Tuel gets injured we are definetly more screwed than we already are. Even if EJ comes back week 1. Like it or not he is the best we have behind EJ. Playing it safe is OK. The kid had a ton of reps in TC!

They might want to roll him in bubble pack and leave him in the locker room at this point. Just sayin'.

He had the exasperated disappointed look. Harped a bit on guys not taking advantage of the opportunity to make the team. I don't think he cares that he's losing, just doesn't like the way guys were playing.

Cool, thanks. I agree with him. A bunch of guys with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and the impression I'm getting from afar is they're making a lot of bone-headed plays and penalties.