Think NE's FO is so great?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure don't think so. But they do have one hell of a qb that just wins and they did pick him after everyone and them passed him over repeatedly so that is just pure **** luck. No props the FO.

Edited by beerme1

I don't think anyone really believes their FO is great. They did well with mid-level FA's early on but their drafts and FA signings have been poor for years. Even look at their decision to give Hernandez a big extension. It looks as if they knew he had drug issues. I think they passed on the greatest QB of all time 5 times just like everyone else did. Brady is everything to that team. Brady is two defensive lapses away from winning 5 SuperBowls. We denied for years what he is. But he is the one.

I don't think anyone really believes their FO is great. They did well with mid-level FA's early on but their drafts and FA signings have been poor for years. Even look at their decision to give Hernandez a big extension. It looks as if they knew he had drug issues. I think they passed on the greatest QB of all time 5 times just like everyone else did. Brady is everything to that team. Brady is two defensive lapses away from winning 5 SuperBowls. We denied for years what he is. But he is the one.

True! And that means if their FO was worth a damn they would have the few missing pieces to win five SB! Well at least get to four in a row! Screw them. FOR EVER!!

Have they dominated us for the last decade? Have they gone deep in the playoffs? Been in the Superbowl? Won a couple?

Yes, their FO is better than ours. So they strike out on some of their draft picks, they still produce wins on the field.

Have they dominated us for the last decade? Have they gone deep in the playoffs? Been in the Superbowl? Won a couple?

Yes, their FO is better than ours. So they strike out on some of their draft picks, they still produce wins on the field.

Never asked which FO was better. However, many "experts" laud their FO for letting high priced players go, making do with lesser guys who they steal in the draft, have all these great strategies trading down for draft picks, etc etc. Plus you can't compare their current FO with ours since ours is brand new.